Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Nika actually not laughing

Votes: 27 9.4%
  • Seeing Caribou fangirl over BB

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Kaido returns for Wano Act 4

Votes: 20 7.0%

• Total voters
Power linked to Godlike being? Lmao, shutup Damajiboi, Luffy is the only one that awakened the fruit in 800 years and no God like power helped him do it. It isn't like he had stuff put inside him like someone who got eyenegged.
Your Luffytardism is crazy, bro can't interpretate a single thing sometimes, stop 💀

Luffy ate the fruit like it was a random food when he was a child, Sanji literally was born with dormant powers, both only awakened them in Wano and they're also the best on their own category. Also i literally said despite Luffy having a rare Devil Fruit, he is still the responsible for his abilities, just like i mentioned Sanji doing something similar by getting rid of the raid suit but still going invisible, and other stuff. What is so hard to understand here

And yes the gum gum fruit is linked to Nika, the Sun God, blud is basically the Jesus of One Piece right now. Whats wrong with it?
:quest:

Your Luffytardism is crazy, bro can't interpretate a single thing sometimes, stop 💀

Luffy ate the fruit like it was a random food when he was a child, Sanji literally was born with dormant powers, both only awakened them in Wano and they're also the best on their own category. Also i literally said despite Luffy having a rare Devil Fruit, he is still the responsible for his abilities, just like i mentioned Sanji doing something similar by getting rid of the raid suit but still going invisible, and other stuff. What is so hard to understand here
:kobeha::kobeha:
There's a reason why I call it "brain-dead" fandom.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

And yes the gum gum fruit is linked to Nika, the Sun God, blud is basically the Jesus of One Piece right now. Whats wrong with it?
:kobeha::kobeha:
There's a reason why I call it "brain-dead" fandom.
Imagine being a plot armor Goofy wanker lmao.

Tldr cry harder kid

Toei director needs to kill themselves
They turned "Nami's CoC lightning trails" into Hells Memories

Didn't remove "Vinsmoke" out of Sanji's poster (at least they got his photo right i guess)

Zoro and Sanji also were fighting using 3 swords and Diable/Ifrit Jambe as well so yeah they missed that stuff (not that relevant tho)

And they think Aramaki's blade is white :kobeha:

Still, they don't need to kill themselves :snoopy:

They turned "Nami's CoC lightning trails" into Hells Memories

Didn't remove "Vinsmoke" out of Sanji's poster (at least they got his photo right i guess)

Zoro and Sanji also were fighting using 3 swords and Diable/Ifrit Jambe as well so yeah they missed that stuff (not that relevant tho)

And they think Aramaki's blade is white :kobeha:
They are retarded.
That's why Japanese hate them.
They are running to western animator.
They are traitor.
Earning money by animating pedophilia
Selling borderline pedo stuffs.
Post automatically merged:

Stop spreading misinformation. The perpetrator of the KyoAni incident was a mentally ill man who was under the impression that KyoAni had stolen his works. He also had previous criminal history.
Hired by Toei
Post automatically merged:

"Still, they don't need to kill themselves"

It's forum they are not going to read my comments here