Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

WTF this is disgusting. Didn’t expect this from Oda. Such a shame tbh.
Its not the only example either unfortunately. Someone on Piratefolk made a collage of similar incidents with him too.
Post automatically merged:

Lol who does this bozo think he is
He got into a fight with Rogersbase on Twitter recently too lmao. I think they were the ones trying to cancel others and pick fights on there too recently as well. Their name keeps cropping up a lot outside of Twitter in other parts of the OP community and not for the "right reasons" either.

Oh. I completely missed that then. Oh well. That doesn't affect the actual writing. Yahiko was the only main kid and he never wrote him weirdly. So if Oda sees him as a role model for his talent, does it matter if he's not copying his lifestyle?

I'm not saying it's not wrong, it definitely is. But at the end of the day that doesn't change the talent they have or stories they made that people enjoy or look up to to emulate the writing or art of.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Oh. I completely missed that then. Oh well. That doesn't affect the actual writing. Yahiko was the only main kid and he never wrote him weirdly. So if Oda sees him as a role model for his talent, does it matter if he's not copying his lifestyle?

I'm not saying it's not wrong, it definitely is. But at the end of the day that doesn't change the talent they have or stories they made that people enjoy or look up to to emulate the writing or art of.
You should learn from people's behavior, both good and bad, rather than idolize people. Oda's clearly a flawed person, like most people.

Love isn't simple.

It's not easy to stop loving someone even when they've done something horrible, especially if you think they want to change.

It's sad to see Oda say this. I hope he's not trying to downplay the nature of the crime that happened, but, wanting to see his friend change after doing fucked up shit.

Any content made by sexually exploiting children is horrific, and should be condemned. Including a lot of stuff in live-action that's legal in a lot of places.

You should learn from people's behavior, both good and bad, rather than idolize people. Oda's clearly a flawed person, like most people.

Love isn't simple.

It's not easy to stop loving someone even when they've done something horrible, especially if you think they want to change.

It's sad to see Oda say this. I hope he's not trying to downplay the nature of the crime that happened, but, wanting to see his friend change after doing fucked up shit.

Any content made by sexually exploiting children is horrific, and should be condemned. Including a lot of stuff in live-action that's legal in a lot of places.
First of all by reading the article, it was one incident with DVDs, as gross and wrong as it is. At least the guy isn't out there kidnapping people. He just kept it to media, again, not excusing it, just saying it could be worse and his was tame by comparisons.

Second, it doesn't affect his writing/art from years before. He's still a talented mangaka regardless and people can study his works like we study the art and writings of famous dead people today that we learn the sins of. Just because he's alive and can correct himself, suddenly it's bad to study his talent?

Third, it said he was reflecting. He learned his lesson. Forgive and move on. Enjoy a good manga/anime. It was him that did those things, not his characters.