Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
They didn't have the same energy when an injured King lost to GB. But when it happened to Kid, someone who's supposed to be Law's equal, it's suddenly an unfair game on Oda's part. And he's overwanking Shanks.:milaugh:
King had no flames had his wing cut off and was recovering. We saw Kaido in his fb wearing bandages for a good amount of time from injury he recieved from Oden but taking dragon damnation some people wanted King recover fully in couple of weeks at most:risitexcla:

Kaido did hit law who is not more durable then kid
I mean, Kaido hit Zoro first then Law in the same attack, and Law was so fucked up after it Luffy told him to go downstairs and leave Kaido alone.

I can still maintain my Big Mom is shit agenda.

All I need is to see what Blackbeard did to Law once he got his feet on the ground.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
BB didn't suffer against S Hawk lol

He blocked S-Hawk's mountain cleaving slash then we cut away

It was a single tiny panel

You can't take anything from that
the comparesing is clear. BB (for now) is weaker than zoro and luffy. He will be stronger after he defeats law but before that he was yc1 at least

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I literally was shitting on the manga when GB was clowned by Shanks
Didn't have the same energy when it happened to King and Queen. I am sure you were among the people who tried to justify their defeat. Do the same thing now if care enough to be fair.

This just reinforce Kid isn't a proper top tier yet
He will only be when he awakens his adCOC, if he actually does as I don't see where this could happen
Proper? The rival duo shouldn't even be in the conversation of top tiers. They're closer to being half as strong as a top-tier.

I mean, Kaido hit Zoro first then Law in the same attack, and Law was so fucked up after it Luffy told him to go downstairs and leave Kaido alone.

I can still maintain my Big Mom is shit agenda.

All I need is to see what Blackbeard did to Law once he got his feet on the ground.
Big Mom will be the first former emperor to suffer from the powercreep :kayneshrug:

- Kid Pirates are defeated, we see nothing of the battle
- Garp showed up, he used the wrong logpose and came to Elbaf by mistake
- Garp and Shanks meet for a talk
- They talk about BB
- The talk ends with a haki clash that splits the sky, very similar scene as Shanks vs Whitebeard