Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoilers

Thanks to @shnksq

- There's stuff that relates to York in this chapter.

- Shanks uses Divine Departure (Like when Roger used it against Oden).

- Shanks uses a sword.

- The Red-Haired Pirates obtained the Road Ponegliff rubbings from the Kid Pirates.

- The Kid Pirates, led by Eustass "Captain" Kid, have been declared defeated.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Post automatically merged:

One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoilers

Thanks to @shnksq

- There's stuff that relates to York in this chapter.

- Shanks uses Divine Departure (Like when Roger used it against Oden).

- Shanks uses a sword.

- The Red-Haired Pirates obtained the Road Ponegliff rubbings from the Kid Pirates.

- The Kid Pirates, led by Eustass "Captain" Kid, have been declared defeated.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
This looks far better WOOOOOOOOOOOO

KIDD FANS DOWN AND OUT LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :funky::steef::queenmoji::broocry::sanjismug::araboss:
PANTHEOS... I'M SORRY FOR YOU BRO
GHOSTLY, BOUNDLESS.. Y'ALL GON HAVE TO SIT THIS ONE OUT :pepecroc:

G

Gorosei Informer

This one time I can say Oda fucking delivered.

Expecting Shanks to crumble in any way vs a weakling like Kidd is fucking unacceptable.
Even as a Kidd fan, I would have found Kidd winning vs Shanks to be Fairy Tail/Bleach TYBW levels of BS tbh. I would have been more mad ironically lol.

Kidd is the perfect example of the type of people Beckman and Shanks hate. Beckman thought Ace was hot-headed trash or something. That he wouldn't last/survive?

Shanks and his crew are extremely mature and disciplined, they take their Yonko position and responsibilities very seriously and are similar to the Marines, especially the Admirals and that regard imo.

Shanks and his crew in the beginning had a far better depiction of how "serious business" being a pirate is and "not playing pirate games".

I was really hoping for them to reinforce that when they finally get the spotlight again. To ground the series again and make shit actually get real.

They're the only crew who actively use guns as their main weapons too IIRC. They are gonna be far more dangerous and lethal than people expect, they started the series off with killing a guy instantly in cold blood too ofc.

I've really wanted to see how they would react to Kidds DF too given their reliance on firearms/weaponry too.

Last edited by a moderator: