Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
ok, let me preface this by saying that skyward sword is one of the first video games I ever played and has a major place in my heart despite it's flaws

1. Batman Arkham City
2. Skyrim
3. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
4. Dishonored
5. Skyward Sword
Skyward Sword is overhated. Like yes it’s Zelda for babies but it’s still pretty fun and has a great soundtrack.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
ok, let me preface this by saying that skyward sword is one of the first video games I ever played and has a major place in my heart despite it's flaws

1. Batman Arkham City
2. Skyrim
3. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
4. Dishonored
5. Skyward Sword
In my experience all main console Zelda games are great.

From what I've heard lots of issues that people had with the game was with the Wii controllers iirc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbf combat and quest design in that game has not aged well at ALL lol
Combat is bare bones enjoyable but super broken. No challenge or strategy required. It is satisfying to use a bow tho.

Quest design... Is really, really bad lol. There's very few that are unique and the dungeons are way too familiar with one another.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Combat is bare bones enjoyable but super broken. No challenge or strategy required. It is satisfying to use a bow tho.

Quest design... Is really, really bad lol. There's very few that are unique and the dungeons are way too familiar with one another.
Outside of magic or archery builds, Skyrim combat is atrocious. I can’t play the game in terms of combat. Magic is only fun because you’re managing magicka and different magic schools, and archery is only fun because there is actual skill required to be an archer.

The best Skyrim build? A conjuration mage who fights via the Bound Bow.
:steef: