Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont think you know what that word means.
Narratively, everything pointed to Kid losing. From ch1: you know, when Shanks became Luffy's northern star to follow to greatness?

Oda shits on it.
Also, technically is in line with what was already shown. Strong unexpected attacks can KO anybody. Kaido and Luffy's first encounter show this.
Could you guys really try to read, just one time? I always said its also fine if he would lose and dont win at the end. Dont quote me if you dont know what i ever have claimed.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wasn't kid actually the Only supernova that was planned? Oda had plans for him. But Law became much more popular so oda prolly axed kids plot and gave it to Law
Supernovas were never meant to exist as far as I remember but Oda's editor suggested it'd be cool to give Luffy some "rivals" even for the symbolism.

Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
Come on man. You can still enjoy the story.

Not every character gets the Plot armor and wank thr strawhats get. It is what it is.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
Ok so reconsider. You're cool and you don't need to do all that.

The Yamato thing was worse imo.

We all knew Kid was going to lose. But Yamato literally said she was going to join and changed her mind in the matter of a few chapters.
The red flag of her bonding with Momo was right there. I refused to believe at, and was devastated when she didn't join, and with such a shitty excuse like that! Imagine Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe & Yamato owning seraphims while Luffy faces Kizaru.

Nooo, Yamato had to stay for no reason.

Buckle up, Kidd fans, time to move on.

Plot requires otherwise. Law can show off against BB because BB must remain an underdog.
Shanks however must be portrayed as an unstoppable powerhouse monster.
Only this way when underdog BB kills Shanks is the shock maximized.

Plus, Law's cruelty was long since retconned. He delivered hearts via his fruit, not by actually killing people. He was turned into a bland "I like bread" dude whom the fans love. Oda must follow the cash sometimes.

On the other hand Kid is a loud brash sadistic Luffy. He doesn't know kindness so neither does the story when it comes to making an example out of his sorry ass.
Bb will never kill shanks. Bb won't even survive to eos unlike shanks.