Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
not even EoS Zoro is current Wanji lvl
Post automatically merged:

He was never beatin at all post ts, just put in unfavorable circumstances yet still wasn’t KO’d by a nerfed gifter like Zolo

even the yeti fucking cool bros NEGGED his pathetic ass. He was also captured by hody jones and was a damsel the first arc into the new world…….
How does it feel knowing that Sanji will never become a top tier AdCoC Great Pirate

How does it feel knowing that Sanji will never become a top tier AdCoC Great Pirate
Blue Flames w/lightning>>>>ACoC x2
Post automatically merged:

Tf you talking about?
If the sword was doing so , it should have already been used by one of the scrabbards.
Haki can't be stored. What's sort of copium even is this.
Zoro has ryuma genes. That is why he can handle Oden’s haki

ezpz explanation

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
He was never beatin at all post ts, just put in unfavorable circumstances yet still wasn’t KO’d by a nerfed gifter like Zolo

even the yeti fucking cool bros NEGGED his pathetic ass. He was also captured by hody jones and was a damsel the first arc into the new world…….
-FMI: Sanji the whole arc was bleeding from the nose, and in the end he needed Jinbei's help to defeat Wadatsumi.

-PH: he was playing with Nami's breasts and in the end his leg was broken by Vergo.
DR: He was manipulated by Violet and in the end he was humiliated by Doffy, even being renegade from the bow, lmao.

-WCI: He was humiliated by the Judge, he was humiliated by his brothers, he was manipulated by Puddin, and in the end he was cooking a fucking cake while Luffy fought Kata.

-Wano: He couldn't even K.O P1, he cried for Robin's help, he was crushed by King, and in the end he only defeated Queen due to Sneak Attacks, in addition to being replaced by Jinbei.

-Egghead: he was denied by the boots, and begged to be called a dog.

I love how people try to balance shitting on Sanji for being born with special powers, but also shit on him for supposedly not being born with arguably the most special power. The conundrum of a agendatard.
:suresure:
Lol ur boy over here rocking a pfp of Sanji on the roof
And ur telling us “the conundrum of a agenda tard”

I guess fanfics r the closest Sanji can get to being cool again :suresure:

Lol ur boy over here rocking a pfp of Sanji on the roof
And ur telling us “the conundrum of a agenda tard”

I guess fanfics r the closest Sanji can get to being cool again :suresure:
Woah woah.....I am in no agreement with Kaios on anything he's saying, I speak for myself. But I do find it funny how he's fighting retardation with retardation. I would never stoop so low as to actually engage seriously with any of you here.