Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you needed 3 different crops to get a couple of comments and say i'm cherry picking :kobeha:

Anyway, your claim was that it's a general reaction among Sanji fans, but all i see are random comments that don't indicate the one's posting them are Sanji fans at all :milaugh:
yes that's how many i could find enough for 3 images i could find more if i kept reading it:kata:i also don't need to hide the positive ones like you did with the negative ones

yes that's how many i could find enough for 3 images:kata:i also don't need to hide the positive ones like you did with the negative ones

I wasn't hiding anything, but like @Bakazuki Bakainu pointed out i was mistakingly looking at the comments from Jay D.s video from today :kobeha:

And in that case out of the latest 30 comments leaving none out, there was single negative one from someone salty about the Sanji hype, while in your case you need 3 different crops to find a single negative comment in each, with no indication that the one posting the comment is a Sanji fan as per your claim :milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I wasn't hiding anything, but like @Bakazuki Bakainu pointed out i was mistakingly looking at the comments from Jay D.s video from today :kobeha:

And in that case out of the latest 30 comments leaving none out, there was single negative one from someone salty about the Sanji hype, while in your case you need 3 different crops to find a single negative comment in each, with no indication that the one posting the comment is a Sanji fan as per your claim :milaugh:
hmm there's 2 negative comments on the first the 2nd has 3 and the 3rd has 2

Status
Not open for further replies.