Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I lost several accounts with negative karma on Reddit for trying to criticize some aspects of some games/mangas...

:sanmoji:
Subreddits are massive echo chambers and some of them get bought out by companies relating to those games or w/e so they can create the ultimate echo chambers for them too. League of Legends sub is a prime example. I know there are some others but can't think of them atm.
Post automatically merged:

Lance only gives one hint on the weekend. The rest happen tomorrow
I swear he used to give some on Sundays too before, that sucks.
Post automatically merged:

Oda after watching that 6 hours bashing of One Piece video:
- Hmm, let's focus more on the gifters and Tama in the future. That will get him around to liking One Piece again. I'm a genious.:smart:
In before there's this unstoppable, unbeatable Sphinx guarding the OP and the only way past it is to solve it's impossible riddles, but Tama who happened to be along for the journey, uses her DF on it and they get a free pass from it.

:nicagesmile:

Subreddits are massive echo chambers and some of them get bought out by companies relating to those games or w/e so they can create the ultimate echo chambers for them too. League of Legends sub is a prime example. I know there are some others but can't think of them atm.
The companies really buy them??
What a crappy development... THIS is the reason independent forums need to exist

G

Gorosei Informer

The companies really buy them??
What a crappy development... THIS is the reason independent forums need to exist
Exactly! Tencent owns nearly all of Reddit now I think or even all of it! They 100% own Riot Games who makes League of Legends after owning 93% of them for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.