Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god people on Twitter aren’t like the people here in worstgen since Wednesday i was hearing all the shit talked about sanji and how they downplayed him…..sanji deserves all the respect …well earned 🥰 and that proves why hés the best written character in op ❤️
Post automatically merged:

his name and the hashtag #onepiece1031 are trending worldwide 😭 i’m so proud that i’m a sanji fan since his first appearance ❤️

Thank god people on Twitter aren’t like the people here in worstgen since Wednesday i was hearing all the shit talked about sanji and how they downplayed him…..sanji deserves all the respect …well earned 🥰 and that proves why hés the best written character in op ❤️
Post automatically merged:

his name and the hashtag #onepiece1031 are trending worldwide 😭 i’m so proud that i’m a sanji fan since his first appearance ❤️
:doffytroll:

G

Gorosei Informer

srsly
why users in this forum hate katakuri so much?!
I really don't understand it, all the downplaying and hate really frustrates me. The only thing I didn't like about him was him being so loving/positive about Flampe and him killing the chefs but that was it. I absolutely love his character otherwise! He turned out to be the perfect foil/opponent/"literal mirror match" for Luffy too! The perfect clash of ideals/similar beliefs!

:kata::lusalty::goatasure:

A few weeks to episode 1000 btw!

:cheers::stealthblack::hohoho::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.