Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

So, I am starting to be a bit conspiranous about the leaks we have all seen... And it's not casual that Sanji asks himself about "which one would be more useful to the Pirate King, the science warrior or a chivalrious kind guy who doesn't hit women" so he will make a decisive move in order to jump Luffy to the throne! Sanji's life will probably change forever.

So, Zoro will make another "sacrifice" for Luffy and it's about one of his swords breaking into pieces, probably like the leaks said, Sandai Kitetsu. But he will get probably Enma instead as a new power up and Sanji's parallel (new germa powers awakened and new sword).

W

Wonderful World

The thing that is weird about the leaks is that it only talks about Zoro/Sanji.. Kinda sus
Until we see the next few up to 1034, I'm still doubting the leaks. As for 1034 onwards, it honestly sounds like bad fan fiction. The main issue is that we hear nothing else about Big Mom, Apoo, Onigashima, Yamato, Raizo, etc. If Zoro goes back up there, the way he is allegedly supposed to do it sounds super forced and cliche.

While I doubt 1033-1045, the Zoro Black Blade and Enma fusion/awakening sound very exciting.

Until we see the next few up to 1034, I'm still doubting the leaks. As for 1034 onwards, it honestly sounds like bad fan fiction. The main issue is that we hear nothing else about Big Mom, Apoo, Onigashima, Yamato, Raizo, etc. If Zoro goes back up there, the way he is allegedly supposed to do it sounds super forced and cliche.

While I doubt 1033-1045, the Zoro Black Blade and Enma fusion/awakening sound very exciting.
The leaks from 1035 to 1045 are fake 100%, not even posted by the same guy I think.

But from the leaks up to 1034... I don't want Queen defeated next chapter...

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.