Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah I was just thinking that tbh, I usually don't like MCs very much but Naruto feels different to me despite the fact that he shares lots of similarities with other shonen protagonists
LMAO, I absolutely agree. Same for me. Like I said he's one of the rare MCs that I like. Others are Light, Lelouch, Alucard, Allen Walker, Moriarty, Guts, Gabimaru. But there aren't plenty. It's usually the side characters that are my faves.

only reason i keep up with boruto
matured a lot
naruto is less annoying too
Man. Boruto. I tried. But I stopped around the time Kurama died and Borutoshiki destroyed Sasuke's Rinnegan
That was too much.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I donโ€™t hate Zoro
I strongly dislike his fans
simply put, i dislike sheep, followers
You have your own fucking mind yet you choose to join bandwagons and follow others
You keep spamming a picture with 3 characters swallowing sword down their throat and you are ready suck off someone dry for posting anti Zoro memes. You think you have the audacity to speak about someone's maturity after that? Jolly good show.

Yep Sanji is mirror image of Sado.
Both looked strong in beginning, turned into punching bag after.
Both used own body to fight in beginning, later became too weak, couldn't keep up and got mechanical arm / daddy suit as power up.

Well, mirror image is not really accurate though. At least one is a likeable character, and the other is Sanji.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
โ€Ž
Lmao this forum and the divide between Zoro and Sanji fans is too funny

On one side you have people like stealthblack, swalalala, and billslipton actively shitting on Zoro whenever they get the chance

And on the other side you have Seth, Topi Jerami, and Roronoa Sama shitting on Sanji

Will this war ever end?

:kobeha:
Urouge is better simply

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lmao this forum and the divide between Zoro and Sanji fans is too funny

On one side you have people like stealthblack, swalalala, and billslipton actively shitting on Zoro whenever they get the chance

And on the other side you have Seth, Topi Jerami, and Roronoa Sama shitting on Sanji

Will this war ever end?

:kobeha:
There is no war lol. Just few echo chamber members barking one after another. Sanji only looks good on their make a wish fan edits of the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.