Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend, let me give you two simple advices that you can take it or leave it.

The first one is very simple, ever heard of ignoring? not just the action, but the mechanic built into the website itself. You act like a victim and say you can't enjoy and talk about Sanji because you get attacked by Zoro fans talking shit. Did you know you could just ignore all of them and enjoy Sanji the way you want? if you don't do it, it only shows you like the toxicity of fighting online with others, so acting like a victim after making that decision sounds stupid and childish.

Now, the second advice is my favorite, and it's very simple: don't try to paint Sanji fans as victims, the same way Zoro fans shouldn't do that.

Both fanbases have been at each others throats for almost two decades now, and yes both sides are toxic, "i don't think a toxic Sanji fan exist" is such a wrong take, it's crazy.

Both sides are attacking each other and their favorite characters for 20 years with shitty memes and low effort trigger bullshit, like calling Sanji a perv / pedo or saying Zoro is dumb / weak. I know it, i've done it myself for many years.

So please, do yourself a favor and stop getting angry and fighting online for this shit that doesn't matter and won't change.

Go chill my dude, go watch some Sanji compilations on Youtube or something.

:cheers:
Thanks for the advice dude i really do appreciate it and trust me I’ve considered it
I’ve considered ignoring zoro fans up here

But I can’t bring myself to do it. I feel like pressing the ignore button gives them power over me just as i feel hating someone or something does as well

i feel like it’s weakness and I’ll never let a soul have that over me. I don’t even block people because i feel it makes me weak.

So for now I’ll ignore them casually without using the button, it’s the only way

You don't know Sanji fans exist because you live your life in a bubble, trapped like a goldfish in a bowl. But in the presence of Sanji, you're slowly confronted with the reality that no, your miserable state of squalor is NOT the norm or anything worth aspiring to. When you see something categorically better (i.e. Sanji) then all you can do is lash out, throw a tantrum and try to demean and bring it back down to your level.

Success breeds jealousy. I'd be wildly angry if I were a Zoro fan too. But as a Godji fan all I can do is shake my head and laugh.
what is wrong with you?

Thanks for the advice dude i really do appreciate it and trust me I’ve considered it
I’ve considered ignoring zoro fans up here

But I can’t bring myself to do it. I feel like pressing the ignore button gives them power over me just as i feel hating someone or something does as well

i feel like it’s weakness and I’ll never let a soul have that over me. I don’t even block people because i feel it makes me weak.

So fow now I’ll ignore them casually without using the button, it’s the only way
I'm gonna give you another advice from the Community tv show, episode 1

If you think ignoring them makes you weak, and then you don't do it because of them, you are still doing something because of them

Either way, they are making you act like this

That's the weakness

You shouldn't care about them at all

:kayneshrug:

I'm gonna give you another advice from the Community tv show, episode 1

If you think ignoring them makes you weak, and then you don't do it because of them, you are still doing something because of them

Either way, they are making you act like this

That's the weakness

You shouldn't care about them at all

:kayneshrug:
Omg that hit hard……..damn you just murdered me with facts

I can’t even rebuttal

You don't know Sanji fans exist because you live your life in a bubble, trapped like a goldfish in a bowl. But in the presence of Sanji, you're slowly confronted with the reality that no, your miserable state of squalor is NOT the norm or anything worth aspiring to. When you see something categorically better (i.e. Sanji) then all you can do is lash out, throw a tantrum and try to demean and bring it back down to your level.

Success breeds jealousy. I'd be wildly angry if I were a Zoro fan too. But as a Godji fan all I can do is shake my head and laugh.
This is Mental illness

We're reaching very high levels of cringe here.

Status
Not open for further replies.