Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not as bad, media heads are making it out to be a fucking genocide when it isn’t. The police department fucks up but they’re not executing people in the streets or homes everyday

go to a hood and ask them if the want the police abolished and they would laugh at you. Don’t listen to these media heads that over exaggerate the problem
...you are taking it from one extreme to the next. I grew up in "a" hood. I'm not talking about the officer friendly that does routine checks on the block and gets into the occasional snowball fight or hoops game with the kids.

"Most" policemen and women are good people. "Most" police departments have proper training and strict guidelines for their officers.
"Most" police departments do not follow gang mentality when one of their officers gets in trouble.

That's not what I'm talking about here. "Most" not having a problem doesn't not mean there ISNT a problem lol

...you are taking it from one extreme to the next. I grew up in "a" hood. I'm not talking about the officer friendly that does routine checks on the block and gets into the occasional snowball fight or hoops game with the kids.

"Most" policemen and women are good people. "Most" police departments have proper training and strict guidelines for their officers.
"Most" police departments do not follow gang mentality when one of their officers gets in trouble.

That's not what I'm talking about here. "Most" not having a problem doesn't not mean there ISNT a problem lol
Did I say there’s no problem? I literally, word for word said that the media exaggerates the problem.

Kaido's awakening using water would be badass, it would counter Luffy hard and it would make the "sea, land or air" make complete sense
How would it justify a df usung water as an ability I wonder, it would depend on context I guess, since dragons can control the weather to some extend maybe he makes the clouds rain down, and he is the Azure Dragon iirc such a power makes sense, using rain as a part of his combat.

Would be cool af ngl

Kaido's awakening using water would be badass, it would counter Luffy hard and it would make the "sea, land or air" make complete sense
He can already manipulate the elements, him turning the air into water and swimming would be sick. What's cool is this wouldn't affect Luffy's powers because it can't be Kairoseki/real water.

Idk, I'm hoping Kaido has a truly good awakening and he just refuses to use it for some reason.

How would it justify a df usung water as an ability I wonder, it would depend on context I guess, since dragons can control the weather to some extend maybe he makes the clouds rain down, and he is the Azure Dragon iirc such a power makes sense, using rain as a part of his combat.

Would be cool af ngl
Cloud density is related to rain so probably something cloud related

Status
Not open for further replies.