Status
Not open for further replies.
How would that be anything like WCI other then technicalities?

Usopp has been talking about being tortured and not selling out his friends the whole of Wano. Who better to do that then Big Mom and Smoothie who have done fuck all.

The Samurai seeing Usopp run away in Onigashima could also be something that leads to creating a rift between him and the rest of the crew again which I think is needed: Usopp needs to have another low point again to make whatever happens in Elbaf and how helps the giants all that much better
I don't think the crew would have any problems with Usopp runing away in Onigashima lol

he was keeping Kin'emon and Kiku alive

He should be praised really

:milaugh:

The crew? The Samurai. Usopp not being seen as willing to die with the Samurai is an interesting idea but hey it’s my opinion not anything serious

:okay:

How would that be anything like WCI other then technicalities?

Usopp has been talking about being tortured and not selling out his friends the whole of Wano. Who better to do that then Big Mom and Smoothie who have done fuck all.

The Samurai seeing Usopp run away in Onigashima could also be something that leads to creating a rift between him and the rest of the crew again which I think is needed: Usopp needs to have another low point again to make whatever happens in Elbaf and how helps the giants all that much better
Post automatically merged:

:kayneshrug:

Smoothie not doing anything then
:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.