Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido turning into a statue is thematically amazing. It really brings a good conclusion for kaido

The one thing i dont like is kaido not showing his awakening.
It’s a good ending imo. It has callbacks to the Ace Yamato stuff, Kaido as a character and the stuff that happened to Oden and the Scabbards. Shame it took so fucking long and full of shit to get there

I'm not an admiral wanker. But we literally no idea of How Logia awakening works. and that too awakening of most offensive fruit in the verse. Akainu and Aokiji fought for over 10 days. Which is a nice feat.
My theory is that they unlock some kind of special element. For example let's take the fire fruit, it's awakening could possibly be Holy Fire that could burn souls, for ice some hax Black Ice that erase your existance, for magma it'd be Golden Magma that has some kind of other special effect etc...

However I doubt Oda would go this overly hax with them. But who knows. :kayneshrug:

My theory is that they unlock some kind of special element. For example let's take the fire fruit, it's awakening could possibly be Holy Fire that could burn souls, for ice some hax Black Ice that erase your existance, for magma it'd be Golden Magma that has some kind of other special effect etc...

However I doubt Oda would go this overly hax with them. But who knows. :kayneshrug:
That would make sense becuause they literally up against Mythical zoan gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.