Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not a fan of his DF getting retconned. It feels so wrong.
Completely agree. It feels like, what else has Oda been lying to us about?

Its the equivalent of being in love with someone for many years or even married to and then finding out they are not who you thought they were, you find out something completely shocking/different about them, like a dark secret or some kind of crazy twist.

Its like Oda has put us under Kyoka Suigetsu or Tsukyiomi this whole time lol. (Tsukiyomi would explain the pacing hahahaha)

Holy fuck Timmy looks cursed there too, can Nickeolden stop abusing Fairy Odd Parents already!? (Remembers the new live action reboot series, sigh...)

Its the equivalent of being in love with someone for many years or even married to and then finding out they are not who you thought they were, you find out something completely shocking/different about them, like a dark secret or some kind of crazy twist.

Its like Oda has put us under Kyoka Suigetsu or Tsukyiomi this whole time lol. (Tsukiyomi would explain the pacing hahahaha)

Exactly. And it doesn't make sense. How does a Zoan user not realize he's a Zoan after like 10 years of using his DF?

G

Gorosei Informer

Remember somewhere was said the story originially was supposed to be the battle against the 4 Emperors, but then decided to add the warlords into the mix. Then with them many more characters to cover.

Imagine it moved straight from Arlong to Ennies Lobby, Marineford then Big Mom, lmao.
Ironically this would feel like Kaidos flashback but for the whole story too! The power creep would have been IMMENSE!
Post automatically merged:

Exactly. And it doesn't make sense. How does a Zoan user not realize he's a Zoan after like 10 years of using his DF?
Hahaha right?! DF users know what DF they have when they eat it IIRC. Was the fruit lying to Luffy somehow all along too? Did Shanks know it was the Nika Zoan too?

As soon as I saw Who's Who spout that random exposition about the Gomu Gomu and wondering why he would get 10 years in Impel Down at least for failing to protect it and that Shanks was the one to steal it too, I got very worried and for good reason in hindsight too!

Has Luffy been in hybrid this whole time too? Partial hybrid like Marco for example? Then theres all the nonsense with Marias fruit too...

I'm dreading the Yami Yami even more now, maybe even Robins and Brooks fruits too.

I'm certain the full name of Choppers fruit is still yet unrevealed and its the Wendigo Zoan 100% now too. But idk when Oda will reveal it and how he will justify it too especially as Chopper is "awakened" and has been since Enies Lobby surely?
No "simple Human Zoan" would let him turn into that monster especially.

Holy fuck Timmy looks cursed there too, can Nickeolden stop abusing Fairy Odd Parents already!? (Remembers the new live action reboot series, sigh...)
People seem to think outright lying is the same has trying not to disclose parts of your story.

G

Gorosei Informer

People seem to think outright lying is the same has trying not to disclose parts of your story.
That frustrates me. But most OP fans love lying to themselves so I guess it fits ironically/poetically?

We should have got hints of this with Chopper, I can't believe we have 2 Zoans on the crew now, will they get an Ancient Zoan too? Drake for SHs? Lmao. Or Ulti? Or even Maria? Hahaha! or even Sasaki would be nice! Or fuck it, lets recruit King, lets go! He wants to see Joyboy too! Hell I'd love Queen on the crew actually tbh. maybe Jack so he can actually get justice then? Hahahaha!
Post automatically merged:

Kuraigana Mihawk seemed almost like a different character.
I personally didn't like it.
But I'm more worried about Zoro's eos fight.
How so? He seemed the same to me? Just revealing more of himself, showing a more human/kinder side to him in a subtle way? He did seem more intimidating and serious at Baratie though. We barely know him which doesn't help ofc.

Shanks is quite different now, I remember seeing on Reddit or somewhere else yesterday that early OP Shanks was very different and how we're "never gonna get that Shanks" again.

But the story has changed a lot too ofc, so I guess some of the older characters will change too? Although Buggy is still the same pretty much so far lol.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I'm not a fan of his DF getting retconned. It feels so wrong.
Gomu Gomu no mi is actually cool power. Oda could have gone many way with it. Making whole surrounding rubber is kind a overpowered.

I don't know why Oda decided to go most boring route.

Even Zoan was fine but what's up with toon force. Imagine Arlong Park Luffy acting like that.
Some gags are fine but whole fight being gag is just stupid. I think Oda realised that , that's why last few chapters he was more serious.

But whatever happened , it's not a big problem.

Main problem is how Luffy's fruit is so special. Everyone basically loves him without doing anything. Luffy earned the respect of Nami Zoro and Sanji (especially Nami). Current Luffy is worshipped by any new character introduce.

Luffy's fruit being Joyboy's fruit is worst thing.

Gomu Gomu no mi is actually cool power. Oda could have gone many way with it. Making whole surrounding rubber is kind a overpowered.

I don't know why Oda decided to go most boring route.

Even Zoan was fine but what's up with toon force. Imagine Arlong Park Luffy acting like that.
Some gags are fine but whole fight being gag is just stupid. I think Oda realised that , that's why last few chapters he was more serious.

But whatever happened , it's not a big problem.

Main problem is how Luffy's fruit is so special. Everyone basically loves him without doing anything. Luffy earned the respect of Nami Zoro and Sanji (especially Nami). Current Luffy is worshipped by any new character introduce.

Luffy's fruit being Joyboy's fruit is worst thing.
I don't like Luffy being this messiah like figure tbh.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I don’t like Luffys relationship with other characters recently other then Nami, Jinbei and maybe Zoro
I have said it before there is literally no difference between crewmate and other character now.
Nothing makes them special. These characters are ready to die for Luffy as much as Crewmate. Even Luffy hasn't properly interacted with strawhats for 2 years. In last four year , he has proper interaction with only Zoro , even that was early wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.