Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a two piece where zoro never got back after Time skip because he got post and somehow they all meet again at wano because zoro wanted some alcohol and smell was coming from kaido drinking.

G

Gorosei Informer

How you all doing after the Onigashima war?
We genuinely need more Buggy! That will help improve the mood so much!

I was angry about some stuff, but I'm glad it's finally coming to an end even though a lot of things I wanted to happen didn't happen. I'm so desperate to move on with the story, to see certain characters, go to new arcs and islands already and such.

How about you?

:sanjimeh::jackaugh::pepebusi:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
We genuinely need more Buggy! That will help improve the mood so much!

I was angry about some stuff, but I'm glad it's finally coming to an end even though a lot of things I wanted to happen didn't happen. I'm so desperate to move on with the story, to see certain characters, go to new arcs and islands already and such.

How about you?

:sanjimeh::jackaugh::pepebusi:
Similar. Tho but I am glad that the raid finally ended. Now we will have just aftermath and getting off the wano. We need some comedic moment. Maybe a bit of people's reactions around the world again, but no Shanks. I feel that without that we will meet him soon and showing him in the reaction cam is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.