Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have legions of secondary characters, not POVs but nonetheless important to the plot, who also figure in the story: Lady Stoneheart, Young Griff, the Tattered Prince, Penny, Brown Ben Plumm, the Shavepate, Marwyn the Mage, Darkstar, Jeyne Westerling.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: I only barely remember them as Essos characters and that’s enough for me to write them off as unimportant.
Post automatically merged:

The Fat Man said:
I do fear that a certain proportion of fans are so angry about how long WINDS has taken me that they are prepared to hate the book, unread. That saddens me, but there nothing I can do about it, but write the best book that I can, and hope that when it comes out most fans will read it with clean hands and an open mind

Yes that is me and I am right here George

I have legions of secondary characters, not POVs but nonetheless important to the plot, who also figure in the story: Lady Stoneheart, Young Griff, the Tattered Prince, Penny, Brown Ben Plumm, the Shavepate, Marwyn the Mage, Darkstar, Jeyne Westerling.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: I only barely remember them as Essos characters and that’s enough for me to write them off as unimportant.
Post automatically merged:

Yes that is me and I am right here George
Watch the Shavepate be the Harpy, hence his importance

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Watch the Shavepate be the Harpy, hence his importance
The only remotely interesting parts of the Mereen plot line is the arrival of Victarion & Barristan the bold but not too old to steal your gold Selmy leading the city and being worse than Ned.

The Harpy, the green grace, the wise masters, great masters and the supposed slave revolt in Volantis are just… nothing to me

The only remotely interesting parts of the Mereen plot line is the arrival of Victarion & Barristan the bold but not too old to steal your gold Selmy leading the city and being worse than Ned.

The Harpy, the green grace, the wise masters, great masters and the supposed slave revolt in Volantis are just… nothing to me
Personally I would include the Harpy along with Barry the Bold and Vic "Thic as a Castle Wall" Greyjoy. But it's a distant third place tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.