Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how in the list you presented it literally says "Turn on your television or go on Netflix and scroll through the hundreds of shows that are available to you. Then try looking for a show that doesn’t mock religion, denigrate traditional family values, criticize conservative politicians, or have blatant anti-USA themes. You know the answer: They are hard to find." Which by itself confirms that "far left propaganda" has consumed everything, and the actual list itself, oh god...😔

1. "The lost man stending" was concealed due to the political agenda of the network itself lol. 😂 dispite being one of the highest-rated shows.

2. 24 is a 2001 made show, you know the days when I was 4 years old and America still had some "political diversity" left in Hollywood.

3. Lost is mostly a religious show, and Americans usually tend to view the world through "American" lens thinking that all people "in right" are religious. It might be true in America, but here in Europe most of the "right" I know are atheists who view religion as stupid and primitive (including myself).

4. The men in the high castle is a "far left's" wet dream, what scares the hell out of "right" brings orgasms to the "left."

5. Person of Interest is the only show in this list that is indeed credible, but again, it was made in 2011 and I don't anything like that appearing anytime soon.

See, I still disagree…even ignoring the fact that liberals who are predisposed to holding the views that “woke” shows demonstrate are the only people actually watching them and it’s impossible to brainwash someone who already believes what you’re trying to say, this still places more blame on Hollywood than DC. Whatever the former does truly does not have the kind of impact on the world populace that a) you think, and b) the latter does in fewer moves. Beyond that, the American government currently is and always has been overwhelmingly white and conservative; you think they’re taking their cues from liberal glitterati?? You have a problem with the US political system and you’re taking it out on the media arm that generally exposes and fights the same.
They both are controlled by the same group of people is what I believe.

See, I still disagree…even ignoring the fact that liberals who are predisposed to holding the views that “woke” shows demonstrate are the only people actually watching them and it’s impossible to brainwash someone who already believes what you’re trying to say, this still places more blame on Hollywood than DC. Whatever the former does truly does not have the kind of impact on the world populace that a) you think, and b) the latter does in fewer moves. Beyond that, the American government currently is and always has been overwhelmingly white and conservative; you think they’re taking their cues from liberal glitterati?? You have a problem with the US political system and you’re taking it out on the media arm that generally exposes and fights the same.
You mean the "Hollywood" that has always been under the payroll of the CIA which has recently gone woke as well?

they're wasting their time most middle eastern countries dislike america, Russia would be the best ally for this but they would most likely side with China
Russia is a powerhouse and the US won't settle and share the leading role with another super power so the middle eastern countries are the most likely allies. Russia won't have a choice and will be forced to ally itself with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.