Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Confirmed by 101.106

Chapter 1025 - Bad News

All Big Mom Pirates come out of Montdor's book.
Kid & Law vs Big Mom
Killer vs Hawkins
Raizo vs Fukurokuju ends. They're both unconscious on the ground.
Katakuri and Brulee appears.
Katakuri looks badly injured.
At the end of the episode, Brulee says something to Big Mom. Big Mom is shocked.
I wish

Confirmed by 101.106

Chapter 1025 - Bad News

Kid & Law vs Big Mom
Killer vs Hawkins
At the end of the episode, Brulee says something to Big Mom. Big Mom is shocked.
:milaugh:

Sorry, i mean "native" as ethnicity.

We have the first natives but they doesn't represent the majority of population.
Yes, Oda never stated that Luffy is indigenous Brazilian. Just Brazilian. That can mean anything which actually makes it easier for casting.
Imo his actor shouldn't be completely 'white' as we already have a bunch of white characters on the crew.

Nuclear or not.

I don't like Russians training their army on the borders with us with 500k of them. Sadge.
The Russians (and I mean their leaders) are desperate to be relevant. In a world where their economy is smaller than of Italy and Texas, the only thing they can is to make some nice via military aggression. If you don't pay to them than you wouldn't even notice that they exist.

Confirmed by 101.106

Chapter 1025 - Bad News

Kid & Law vs Big Mom
Killer vs Hawkins
You forgot the part where Marco tries to stop them but Smoothie shoots him out of the sky

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Russians (and I mean their leaders) are desperate to be relevant. In a world where their economy is smaller than of Italy and Texas, the only thing they can is to make some nice via military aggression. If you don't pay to them than you wouldn't even notice that they exist.
Well I know something about this as a Polish man. We are probably the biggest pain in their asses. We overthrow their communism in Poland and we are still on the maps.

They couldn't break us in each war but you know pride is not enough when people die and you can't defend them. We are fucked military-wise if Belarus and Russia attempt something.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well I know something about this as a Polish man. We are probably the biggest pain in their asses. We overthrow their communism in Poland and we are still on the maps.

They couldn't break us in each war but you know pride is not enough when people die and you can't defend them. We are fucked military-wise if Belarus and Russia attempt something.
just call the winged hussars again

Every country is accusing the other of genocide and all countries have done them at some point in their history. It's pretty normal to use that as a political tool, but America did not commit a "deliberate" genocide unlike some regimes.
Wtf is this shit? Can we please stop all these political nonsense at this forum atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.