Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Wano is the last arc focused on saving a country from it's problems for side characters. I hope we don't even move into Elbaf straight if the arc has to do with Elbaf related problem.

Let the SH's take a breather to soak in the events taking place in the world and re-engage their focus on the World Government and Marines again as public enemy #1.

Wano had some of the goofiest side characters we've had to deal with in the story, and for so many years, so glad no more Kinemon after Wano, though I doubt we will run into cool side characters in Elbaf.

I hope Wano is the last arc focused on saving a country from it's problems for side characters. I hope we don't even move into Elbaf straight if the arc has to do with Elbaf related problem.

Let the SH's take a breather to soak in the events taking place in the world and re-engage their focus on the World Government and Marines again as public enemy #1.

Wano had some of the goofiest side characters we've had to deal with in the story, and for so many years, so glad no more Kinemon after Wano, though I doubt we will run into cool side characters in Elbaf.
Elbaf should focus on grandfleet, Shanks and Why Elbaf is considered the strongest country in the world. And doesnโ€™t need anyoneโ€™s help. Canโ€™t wait to see Luffy in Viking outfit.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.