Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Wano is the last arc focused on saving a country from it's problems for side characters. I hope we don't even move into Elbaf straight if the arc has to do with Elbaf related problem.

Let the SH's take a breather to soak in the events taking place in the world and re-engage their focus on the World Government and Marines again as public enemy #1.

Wano had some of the goofiest side characters we've had to deal with in the story, and for so many years, so glad no more Kinemon after Wano, though I doubt we will run into cool side characters in Elbaf.

I hope Wano is the last arc focused on saving a country from it's problems for side characters. I hope we don't even move into Elbaf straight if the arc has to do with Elbaf related problem.

Let the SH's take a breather to soak in the events taking place in the world and re-engage their focus on the World Government and Marines again as public enemy #1.

Wano had some of the goofiest side characters we've had to deal with in the story, and for so many years, so glad no more Kinemon after Wano, though I doubt we will run into cool side characters in Elbaf.
Elbaf should focus on grandfleet, Shanks and Why Elbaf is considered the strongest country in the world. And doesn’t need anyone’s help. Can’t wait to see Luffy in Viking outfit.

:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.