Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be quite nice actually
I may actually look into that

I made this edit back in college, basically took raw footage of this TV show and made a little segment out of it
Fun fact, I used Jojo Part 1 music for the sound track
:pepebusi:

What about it is your work? Did you make tye cuts? I never watched that show so I can't compare

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbh there‘s no better country for film editors than Japan. Because there are also many smaller Anime Studios. Which means many jobs.
Post automatically merged:

+ the chances for employment are higher because of this.
worst country if you ask me cause the pay is too low
That depends. But yes, guess that‘s a bit of a downside.
Yea bit of a small scratch with that line of work
But if I'm happy it's worth it
:yearight:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What about it is your work? Did you make tye cuts? I never watched that show so I can't compare
I actually don't know what the original looks like, edited it blind in that regard
Here it is though

Basically, I made the cuts from long segments of raw footage (raw footage basically means it has all the takes in 1 video)
Put the music/sound effects in there
Also frankensteined some of the diegetic audio so audio from 1 take would show up in the video of a different take

A job is a job, just saying there can always be worse, not like overtime doesn't exist in other countries anyway.
"Oh I'm so overworked and burnt out but at least I'm doing better than de facto slaves, so I'm ok with it and won't look for a job that is better for my health"
literally u rn

"Oh I'm so overworked and burnt out but at least I'm doing better than de facto slaves, so I'm ok with it and won't look for a job that is better for my health"
literally u rn
its all about perspective

sometimes I work 70 hour weeks, but at least I get paid good and I'm not breaking my back

I respect all jobs but labors are treated like fodders so your comparison was bad
And they shouldn't be.

I am simply trying to encourage some random internet guy here on the internet to try, I am not saying he should work there for the rest of his life or accept their demands, this is the point, just try, lol.

Ffs you guys always with these gloomy ass responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.