Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

It's not fair on Meeyori, she might not be comfortable with it too.

Acting that way with most girls will just make them dislike you and be disgusted too and potentially get you into trouble, especially IRL.

You're gonna reach Beta and Midnight levels of creepiness if you don't restrain yourself lol. Especially Middy.

I know im being preachy but I learned from experience on how to upset girls and cause problems with them (unintentionally ofc) too. Plus it's not fair to shove stuff like that in their faces especially when they said they're not fond of it.

I've also had people make me feel very uncomfortable with horny behaviour towards me so I know how upsetting it can be too.

It's not fair on Meeyori, she might not be comfortable with it too.

Acting that way with most girls will just make them dislike you and be disgusted too and potentially get you into trouble, especially IRL.

You're gonna reach Beta and Midnight levels of creepiness if you don't restrain yourself lol. Especially Middy.

I know im being preachy but I learned from experience on how to upset girls and cause problems with them (unintentionally ofc) too. Plus it's not fair to shove stuff like that in their faces especially when they said they're not fond of it.

I've also had people make me feel very uncomfortable with horny behaviour towards me so I know how upsetting it can be too.
Yeah I probably went too far for that. Sorry @Meeyori

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't trust Redon
He knows people pay attention to this
Yeah that's why I'm skeptical too. He dropped a gif hint but we should get spoilers before next Monday at best maybe?

Since 2 leakers got banned recently at least too, well I say "leaker" for one of them, Shuiesha probs on the hunt/red alert atm too especially.

I really don't want to get baited and trolled for another week but I can see premature openings of the spoiler thread and fake spoilers being spammed soon too.

May have to avoid here for a bit to avoid potential trolling/toxicity/drama if were gonna get baited until the real ones finally drop.

Yeah that's why I'm skeptical too. He dropped a gif hint but we should get spoilers before next Monday at best maybe?

Since 2 leakers got banned recently at least too, well I say "leaker" for one of them, Shuiesha probs on the hunt/red alert atm too especially.

I really don't want to get baited and trolled for another week but I can see premature openings of the spoiler thread and fake spoilers being spammed soon too.

May have to avoid here for a bit to avoid potential trolling/toxicity/drama if were gonna get baited until the real ones finally drop.
Listen to your instincts. You know it's bait.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I probably went too far for that. Sorry @Meeyori
All good man, thanks for your humility and apology. I just don't want to see you make the same mistakes and fuck up like I did with many girls in the past.

You're becoming an adult now and entering your prime years generally speaking so gotta make sure you don't screw yours up like i did mine too!

God knows I don't spend everyday wishing I had acted differently and not said certain things and such to girls in the last. The curse of hormones, impatience, ego etc lol.

I'm sure you'll do much better than I did though, speaking truthfully too.
Gotta represent the Goat in your name too!

:cheers: