Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Thanks man :cheers:
Arthur from Library of Ohara put an really intresting Video up on Youtube just now explaining the Kanji meanings and stuff .
Just watched it now .
he was wrong about them as always. the entire video depends on him translating 聖/hijiri/-sei as "God". this is incorrect. you will never, ever see an actual god referred to as hijiri or sei in japanese. is specifically to refer to a holy man, a wandering priest, a sage, or a "saint", as the official and unofficial translations both agree on. From Encyclopedia Britannica: "Most characteristically hijiri describes the wandering priest who operates outside the orthodox Buddhist tradition to meet the religious needs of the common people."

a "Godly person" is not the same as a "God" and Artur's idea here is a stretch both linguistically and culturally.

Worst

Custom title

Post automatically merged:

tekking video as well

Let's be real here

What are the odds that Kizaru soloes all the SHs + the seraphims + Bonney + Vegapunk ? like 0% ?

This dude is one of the highest authorites in the world below only imu, yet he "only" brought an Admiral knowing a fully fledged Yonko crew is there backing up the smartest dude in the world ( who probably studied and has way to counter that Admiral's DF ) this will end bad either way

he was wrong about them as always. the entire video depends on him translating 聖/hijiri/-sei as "God". this is incorrect. you will never, ever see an actual god referred to as hijiri or sei in japanese. is specifically to refer to a holy man, a wandering priest, a sage, or a "saint", as the official and unofficial translations both agree on. From Encyclopedia Britannica: "Most characteristically hijiri describes the wandering priest who operates outside the orthodox Buddhist tradition to meet the religious needs of the common people."

a "Godly person" is not the same as a "God" and Artur's idea here is a stretch both linguistically and culturally.
Thanks man for explaining .
Now i understand it better.
But the meaning of the planets was still intresting or was he wrong there too?

For me who can’t read or speak japanese i have to rely on such videos most of the time :catcry:

i fucking hate artur, biggest egoist bitch in the whole fandom :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
thinking he knows absolutely everything abt the series, yet he gets most of the shit he spat out his mouth wrong :kriwhat: