Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
After he says killing Ace was fun, Godfy goes into anger mode, lightening sparks come out of him and the earth starts moving. The grounds start cracking, everybody starts getting woried. He relesse a CoC blast that covers the entire island and even beyond and knocks everyone out. Even toptiers bow down with the pressure. Then he proceedes to create 56 holes in Lakainu's body.

After he says killing Ace was fun, Godfy goes into anger mode, lightening sparks come out of him and the earth starts moving. The grounds start cracking, everybody starts getting woried. He relesse a CoC blast that covers the entire island and even beyond and knocks everyone out. Even toptiers bow down with the pressure. Then he proceedes to create 56 holes in Lakainu's body.
My theory of G5 Luffy using "Anger Mode" against Akainu is getting more recognition.:steef::finally:

My theory of G5 Luffy using "Anger Mode" against Akainu is getting more recognition.:steef::finally:
Yes, I have been waiting to see that for a long ass time. He showed the glimpse versus Kaido in the first fight but failed. We need Luffy to have a moment like Ichigo's Vasto Lorde vs Ulqiorra and in the movie. Luffy is happy all the time but we need that God mode when the hero wrecks havoc when his loved one is at danger again. Just imagine someone like Ussopp being in Akainu's hand, Luffy getting deja Vu but this time getting angry as fuck and going berserk. This needs to happen. Oda needs to justify Gorosei being concerned about Nika awakening. He needs to show the anger of always happy Luffy. If it aint versus Akainu, it can be versus Teach if he kills Garp.

Yes, I have been waiting to see that for a long ass time. He showed the glimpse versus Kaido in the first fight but failed. We need Luffy to have a moment like Ichigo's Vasto Lorde vs Ulqiorra and in the movie. Luffy is happy all the time but we need that God mode when the hero wrecks havoc when his loved one is at danger again. Just imagine someone like Ussopp being in Akainu's hand, Luffy getting deja Vu but this time getting angry as fuck and going berserk. This needs to happen. Oda needs to justify Gorosei being concerned about Nika awakening. He needs to show the anger of always happy Luffy. If it aint versus Akainu, it can be versus Teach if he kills Garp.

Yeah Anger Mode will be either used on Akainu or Teach. My prediction was that Luffy will use "Sad Mode" on Teach but I dunno how that will work though.....

Luffy can be angrily sad at Teach.

Yeah Anger Mode will be either used on Akainu or Teach. My prediction was that Luffy will use "Sad Mode" on Teach but I dunno how that will work though.....

Luffy can be angrily sad at Teach.
I am quite fed up with the underdog thing actually mate. If Oda writes Luffy again losing once and then winning, I'm done with the shit. I'll be less active and watch\read only when the chapter is out. Everytime its the same bs, Kaido is understandable because he is heckin strong but if it happens every now and then with every villian, its bullshit.

I am quite fed up with the underdog thing actually mate. If Oda writes Luffy again losing once and then winning, I'm done with the shit. I'll be less active and watch\read only when the chapter is out. Everytime its the same bs, Kaido is understandable because he is heckin strong but if it happens every now and then with every villian, its bullshit.
Luffy might lose once against Teach because of Yami. But Luffy will maxed out his Haki to the fullest potential and beat Teach.

Don't think Luffy would lose against Akainu.

Luffy might lose once against Teach because of Yami. But Luffy will maxed out his Haki to the fullest potential and beat Teach.

Don't think Luffy would lose against Akainu.
I am fine with losing with Teach because it makes sense because of the devil fruit and underhand tactics but if its 2 rounds versus every villian, Oda is just making Luffy, Ash 2.0.