Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I wonder if Aramaki did his chest tattoo "double/lovers suicide at the river of death" because of something that happened in his past or simply because he's a sucker for tragic romance stories
Funnily both case sound good to me lol
What if he legit tried to kill himself in a river but his devil fruit power kept him alive the whole time

I still can't decide whether I prefer Sanji to fight Kizaru or Ryokugyu (assuming Kizaru survive the arc)
Kizaru and Sanji exchanging kicks at lightpseed sound hype
But Sanji breaking Ryokugyu black blade (it is one, stop coping) would send swordbois into a meltdown and I need to witness that.
Also personality wise I think Ryokugyu fits very well for a Sanji's opponent.

I wonder if Aramaki did his chest tattoo "double/lovers suicide at the river of death" because of something that happened in his past or simply because he's a sucker for tragic romance stories
Funnily both case sound good to me lol
The suicide part from greenbull is funny . Only one piece character have suicidal thing is kaido.
‘Both have similar view as might is right , strong rule over weak . Except one love celestial dragons and other hate celestial dragons. Both willing use violence at first thing .

Is oda is trying tell us that greenbull is if kaido join navy ?
That is my thought

Holy shit, what if isshou and aramaki were originally the opposite of how they are now

Isshou was brutal asf and finally realised he had become to far gone, Blinded himself and began to 'see' the world in a better perspective

Aramaki was kindhearted asf and the meaning behind his tattoo is the reason he is like he is now
:crazwhat:

Dank admiral flashbacks are now probably mandatory

Holy shit, what if isshou and aramaki were originally the opposite of how they are now

Isshou was brutal asf and finally realised he had become to far gone, Blinded himself and began to 'see' the world in a better perspective

Aramaki was kindhearted asf and the meaning behind his tattoo is the reason he is like he is now

yes pls

I still can't decide whether I prefer Sanji to fight Kizaru or Ryokugyu (assuming Kizaru survive the arc)
Kizaru and Sanji exchanging kicks at lightpseed sound hype
But Sanji breaking Ryokugyu black blade (it is one, stop coping) would send swordbois into a meltdown and I need to witness that.
Also personality wise I think Ryokugyu fits very well for a Sanji's opponent.
Dog, if it was a black blade it'd be too durable for Sanji to break. Maybe read the manga sometime?

Issho - Blinded himself because of the pain he caused and didn’t wanna see anymore injustices but was given a role to allow him to make up for all the pain he caused

Aramaki - Believes in the Celestial Dragons because when he had nothing left; he was given a life where he can make his surviving mean something