Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I still think original warlords will beat their lunarian counterparts but after seeing morj's video its does feels like they are endgame for SHs
I doesn't matter if the Strawhats fight them or not, Oda gave them insane portrayal and at some point we're going to see this strongest being in history power in action. Now I'm not saying that every Seraphim is going to be stronger than an Admiral or even close to Younkou level.

Morj thinks adult seraphim are endgame for SHs not admirals. Good video

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @Roronoa-sama Thoughts
he's just using vp word seraphim most powerfull being but at the end of the day haki>>>
I mean even after luffy df mytical god awakening oda still insist to empasyze as per kaido say haki triumph all, now u tell me who to believe kaido as top tier who saw strongest man fight such as wb, roger, xebec or a mere scientiest?!

I

Indigo

Oh so there's still a chance he's gone? Good :yearight:
yeah, i think they could kick him out if the movie doesn't make enough money

They should Just get Grant Gustin tbh. He's an ok flash. And since a movie doesn't have to be stretched to the max unlike the tv show, he could do well. Just explain it as new 52 flash or flashpoint or some shit.
the move is completely done already, for months, it has been delayed and remade a bunch of time, they spent a lot of money

they can't swap Ezra for Grant at this point

that's why they can't kick Miller's ass, until the movie is out and makes it's money

yeah, i think they could kick him out if the movie doesn't make enough money

the move is completely done already, for months, it has been delayed and remade a bunch of time, they spent a lot of money

they can't swap Ezra for Grant at this point

that's why they can't kick Miller's ass, until the movie is out and makes it's money
How did they even manage to film it without him doing some fucked up shit lol. I've no hopes for this movie at all. Sad to see one of my fav characters being done dirty.