Status
Not open for further replies.
aliens in the sense of extraterrestrial visitors don’t exist.

Unidentified flying objects do and NASA/congress is to speak on those soon
Imagine being a tinkerer and building new flying devices/vehicles and just testing them and people think it's aliens.

In all seriousness I always like this topic. It's entertaining, at least and there's always a bit of fascination.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Universe is expanding. We can't travel the whole space it's just impossible. And so scary too at the same time. And we live in vacuum is another scary.
Even if Universe sometime in future stop expansion then also we can't travel because there are too many variables

1) Our life span is short

2) Radiation

3) Even without expansion, universe is still so huge then we need thousands of years just to travel through milky way with speed of light ( speed which we can never achieve)

I am not scared of this fact that we are so fuckn alone.

I am scared that I know I will never learn how universe began and what lies before Big Bang.

So
Even if Universe sometime in future stop expansion then also we can't travel because there are too many variables

1) Our life span is short

2) Radiation

3) Even without expansion, universe is still so huge then we need thousands of years just to travel through milky way with speed of light ( speed which we can never achieve)

I am not scared of this fact that we are so fuckn alone.

I am scared that I know I will never learn how universe began and what lies before Big Bang.
I don't think so universe would ever stop expanding and we can work on expanding our lifespan or transferring our consciousness.

G

Gorosei Informer

This is gold lol.

I think it's robots like the little guys in Enel's story tbh.
Yeah Oda definitely building up to something big with them!

Capone got sucked up by what seems to be a UFO of sorts too and he ended up being linked to Sanji post TS too.

This was probably a Laputa Castle In the Sky reference by Oda, he definitely must be inspired by it and even Ghibli and thus Miyazaki too ofc!:

This guy Motro also looks really familiar....OH WAIT!:

https://raeloganthesonic06fangirl.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F167959319092

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So
I don't think so universe would ever stop expanding and we can work on expanding our lifespan or transferring our consciousness.
As of now fair prediction is that universe will definitely expand forever.

And, more it creates space more acceleration it will get.

However, this is not concrete. Dark energy is something we don't know at all. We have no idea how dark energy works or what it is.

In the past, universe was not expanding. It started expanding some 7 billion years ago.

if aliens had visited us before we sure as hell wouldn' be able to see them with the naked eye

tho alien stories are always fun
There is that one Anime on Netflix. Aliens invade Earth and kidnap people from there, then inhabit their bodies like parasites, reproduce to have children looking like humans who are then sent to conquer Earth and infiltrate human society.

Status
Not open for further replies.