Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @SDfear is referring to the fake (?) spoilers from today

In that text Kidd was revealing that him and his crew are getting out of Wano now, that his next target his Shanks and warns Law that next time he sees Law or Luffy he won't hesitate to clash with them

If that's it not surprising tbh, anyone thinking Kidd is not aiming for Shanks next or confronting Luffy the next time is lying to himself anyway
:handsup:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I heard the Halo finale was worse than
The rest of the show
Ahhh. The finale itself was just regular dumb shit. Like, B-movie stuff you see on Netflix. The entire season building up to it was horribly ass thoough and makes negative logic even if you remove the fact this is a Halo product. It's just a bad sci-fi show.
@TheAncientCenturion I rewatched Jurassic World the other day, it was as stupid as the day I first watched it
Seeing Rexy again is very touching though
Jurassic World had this weird fixation on weaponizing dinosaurs and this theme of control that didn't jive with me. I know control has always been a big part of the JP films but here it was so ham fisted. The fact they had Chris Actionman Pratt motorbiking with raptors gets me grumpy.

Or that the big, signature dinosaur was some fake shit Indominus.
Post automatically merged:

from what people are saying this chapter might be a headache for us

also @Giggio stop with those racist-like jokes
slide into my mod chat PMs

Ahhh. The finale itself was just regular dumb shit. Like, B-movie stuff you see on Netflix. The entire season building up to it was horribly ass thoough and makes negative logic even if you remove the fact this is a Halo product. It's just a bad sci-fi show.

Jurassic World had this weird fixation on weaponizing dinosaurs and this theme of control that didn't jive with me. I know control has always been a big part of the JP films but here it was so ham fisted. The fact they had Chris Actionman Pratt motorbiking with raptors gets me grumpy.

Or that the big, signature dinosaur was some fake shit Indominus.
Post automatically merged:

slide into my mod chat PMs
I don’t get why you through the torture of watching these shit shows

I think @SDfear is referring to the fake (?) spoilers from today

In that text Kidd was revealing that him and his crew are getting out of Wano now, that his next target his Shanks and warns Law that next time he sees Law or Luffy he won't hesitate to clash with them

If that's it not surprising tbh, anyone thinking Kidd is not aiming for Shanks next or confronting Luffy the next time is lying to himself anyway
:handsup:

But you get Technically W

Status
Not open for further replies.