Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I see.. and how can I‘ve the custom Banner under my name? I saw some like „Wild Beast Zoro“ under Account upgrades but are they always supposed just for 14 days?
Yeah those are premade ones you can buy for 2 weeks, for a couple dollars/euros maybe?

Once you go VIP you can request custom tags be made for free at the GFX section art shop thread. Once you get a tag made, PM @MonsterZoro I mean Bogard or Pantheos and they'll add your tag on.

With VIP you can get username changes including colours, emoticons and such? Bogard and Pantheos will do those for you too. Just get the Hex code for the colour you want to have and also upload your tag in the DM to them or link it from imgBB or Imgur or wherever to them.

Yeah those are premade ones you can buy for 2 weeks, for a couple dollars/euros maybe?

Once you go VIP you can request custom tags be made for free at the GFX section art shop thread. Once you get a tag made, PM @MonsterZoro I mean Bogard or Pantheos and they'll add your tag on.

With VIP you can get username changes including colours, emoticons and such? Bogard and Pantheos will do those for you too. Just get the Hex code for the colour you want to have and also upload your tag in the DM to them or link it from imgBB or Imgur or wherever to them.
Wow.. Thank you for this detailed explanation.
I‘ll do it this week for sure.

If they ever establish an anonymous form of payment I'll do that:pepehands:

G

Gorosei Informer

I was planning on a donation to the site next well when I get paid. If its allowed, I'll pay for you both to get VIP if you want.
Might be able to do it this Wednesday if I have some spare money from what I'm owed elsewhere.
Post automatically merged:

Wow.. Thank you for this detailed explanation.
I‘ll do it this week for sure.
No worries man, glad to be of help.

G

Gorosei Informer

If they ever establish an anonymous form of payment I'll do that:pepehands:
Oh yeah you're not VIP lmao. Didn't you just have the Roger bounty tag or am I crazy?

I can also spot you for VIP of it's allowed and if you want? As a gift for you and thus get you VIP on your behalf?
I still love the tag you made me so it's my extra gratitude for it too, if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.