Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bruh I'm not gonna connect my irl bank account to my Worstgen profile:suresure:
I'm shitting too much on governments here. I don't really wanna have my organs harvested next time I travel to any country with too much CCP presence.

U dumb!? :pepeke:
I mean, ofc thanks and all, but don't go around throwing money at random people on the internet.
You.
Don't.
Really.
Know.
Me.
Oh no I triggered the tsundere
:catpole::catpole::catpole::catpole::catpole::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

I do it through PayPayPal, The Beast Pirates online financial merchant website whatever so I should be fine.

I already donate to Lances and Scotchs OnlyHints, bought Belle Dolphines sea salt bathwater, Amarouranths farts in a jar and donated to JustASimps I mean JustAMinxs Sexy Irish ASMR angry cursing tsundere and Sweet Anita's also angry cursing tsundere streams.

Seriously though Minx and Anita are hilarious especially for unintentional reasons lol. Both great personalities too. I also don't actually do any of these things i mentioned, I'm not that desperate, estranged, deranged, simpish etc thankfully lmfaooooooo.

Also, I completely relate over the fear or organ harvesting big time.Squid Game really didn't get with that too...

I'd also donate to the site on your behalf @solis so they would get money from me directly. I trust the staff here including Bogard especially in this context ofc. I've made many donations here including a massive one for the Kidd theme to be made too. All safe so far, no problems. I just used PayPal.

Don’t worry, that is too smart for him, he’s just messing around
Harmless compare to what he did before when he kept fucking combine this thread with another, messing up the order of posts and thus making this place impossible to read
It seem TAC is less mature than you. Ironically you are more mature than older people even you are younger than them.
‘I legit thought you are 20-35 years old guy before your real age.

Its just 5€ a month I think.
If it helps you to cut down on your smoking habit than you should go for it.:kata:
I want to cut it down too. but it's like i'm addicted to it now. majority of my money is wasted on smoking and drinking. doesn't matter I have food or not. I would rather sleep hungry than not smoking.

I'll try cutting down from today.

let me finish this quick then I won't smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.