Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I triggered the tsundere
:catpole::catpole::catpole::catpole::catpole::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

I do it through PayPayPal, The Beast Pirates online financial merchant website whatever so I should be fine.

I already donate to Lances and Scotchs OnlyHints, bought Belle Dolphines sea salt bathwater, Amarouranths farts in a jar and donated to JustASimps I mean JustAMinxs Sexy Irish ASMR angry cursing tsundere and Sweet Anita's also angry cursing tsundere streams.

Seriously though Minx and Anita are hilarious especially for unintentional reasons lol. Both great personalities too. I also don't actually do any of these things i mentioned, I'm not that desperate, estranged, deranged, simpish etc thankfully lmfaooooooo.

Also, I completely relate over the fear or organ harvesting big time.Squid Game really didn't get with that too...

I'd also donate to the site on your behalf @solis so they would get money from me directly. I trust the staff here including Bogard especially in this context ofc. I've made many donations here including a massive one for the Kidd theme to be made too. All safe so far, no problems. I just used PayPal.
minx was very funny in the creator clash boxing match. she fucked that other girl up. i have no idea who she is aside from that but a hilarious boxer. she was smiling while she was getting punched in the face and just kept throwing fists at the other girl

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes!! My time has come
Your tag depends on your number of posts(and likes), but posts in places like the waiting room doesn’t count
earlier, thanks to TAC, this thread was moved to the battle dome, making our posts in this thread matter, so some of our tags got an update
But now it’s back
Ah yeah TACs shenanigans ofc! I forgot this happened before recently. Thanks anyway!

:broocry::broocry::broocry:

A brother's duty.

Until the end, Sabo's fire can't beat Akainu's magma. But in the moment of crisis, Sabo remembers Dragon's final teachings of Ryusoken, and unlocks Ryuusoken Ougi: the ability to remove the destructive nature of elements. Akainu is shocked as each of Sabo's claw-style palm touch remove the heat from Akainu's magma fist, and proceed to break Akainu's fingers and wrist.

Crossing both of his arms with maximum Armament Haki to block Sabo's final attack, Akainu also change the whole island to a magma flood, engulfing Sabo whole.

But at that defining moment, Nico Robin finally finishes her preparation, and uses Awakening with all of her strength. She grows her entire body clone...inside Akainu's inner chest wall which has least Armament protection! And proceed to crush his heart, lungs, and other innards! The cruel fitting end of the most relentless Marine! A brother's duty, and the end of Ohara case!

:amazing:

---

...just thought of dis last night...

G

Gorosei Informer

It seem TAC is less mature than you. Ironically you are more mature than older people even you are younger than them.
‘I legit thought you are 20-35 years old guy before your real age.
Yeah EtenBoby is really mature, I was thinking earlier how grown up they seem lol. A definite mature manner/attitude.

Also I'm still scarred by that Kaido pic they drew earlier ironically LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.