Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you go to university?
I wanted money not debt at that point, I was more worried about life and not study :/ I really should've gone to university though. I was an ambitious lil shit.. There isn't many students who take all the classes I was taking, even less pass all of them and none with a 17% attendance. We had the strictest principal and vice and they made that many exceptions for me because I made the school look good. I do regret it now but I don't at the same time

he's not working with Disney anymore.. so no Pirates movie..

why didn't he just become someone in the OnePiece Netflix instead
I think he can end up working with Disney again actually

just look at Scarlett Johansson, sued Disney, now they are friends again lmao

It's all about money really

Most companies would've dropped Johnny for the accusations anyway

I wanted money not debt at that point, I was more worried about life and not study :/ I really should've gone to university though. I was an ambitious lil shit.. There isn't many students who take all the classes I was taking, even less pass all of them and none with a 17% attendance. We had the strictest principal and vice and they made that many exceptions for me because I made the school look good. I do regret it now but I don't at the same time
aah that ambivalent feeling
well it is what it is ig.. if its equally worth regretting as it is worth sacrificing for something else.. i think it was a choice you had to make.. where did that end up taking you tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.