Status
Not open for further replies.
the concept of race is different everywhere tbf

but nah I don't think you're racist, there's obviously cultural reasons for the disdain you might have and I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on it. tbh my co workers told me that serbian thing because I like to poke around and noticed they cringed when I mentioned serbia lmao
Anyone even remotely familiar with the Balkans, and more specifically with Ex Yugoslavia, knows that it's a preeeety fucked up place - polticaly, socialy, demographicaly etc.
Though, when we leave the Balkans and go west, we turn down our caveman instincts a bit and get along. As much as we can lmao

Thanks for understandning:pepelit:

Though, when we leave the Balkans and go west, we turn down our caveman instincts a bit and get along. As much as we can lmao
Well, the handful of Serbians I met irl wanted to kill and dismember me:kayneshrug:

I don't care about all this nonsense personally but I had to come to the understanding that not everyone sees things the way I do.

I am impressed at the amount of characters that Mashima killed in the aoi war. What a great sacrifice for a great character, her presence is missed.:josad: I am now caught up on EZ. When are spoilers for chapter 198 dropping? Also I hope Ivry makes it cause she's my favourite star after witch.
Lastly he is developing Shiki and Rebecca's romance quite organically and well, just wish he would hurry up with Natsu and Lucy lol.
Sister is my fav character. She will get her moment, next chapter should be about her.
Spoilers are always out on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.