Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At least you guys are still here. Some other ethnicitues didn't make it and are now nothing more than names on historical maps...
But all we have left is pride. Our fucking media try to make second america pushing LGBT, ethinicty acceptance and other bullshit where people really don't do bad in those ways. 10yo kids and their pets have twitter accounts discussing politics because their favorite youtuber said something....

+ if something bad happens. you know pride wont save us. What is a country if we cant defend our tradition and legacy because some Russian idiot sends massive army on us or just drops bombs....

G

Gorosei Informer

Oden is staying to the end of the series with Yamato most propably joining the crew now.
Thats exactly what I fear. She's not going to drop the Oden role playing if she does join too. It will even be her "character gag". Reacting to everything in the same way Oden would and we get to experience "Oden"'s journey at our own proper pace, in "real time" as opposed to seeing highlights of his journey in a flashback.

:kuzanope::josad::goatasure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is a thing anywhere tho...
Man I'm glad I'm not a kid today...
Same....

When I was 10yo I was busy asking my father to let me stay outside playing football with friend for one more hour not spamming LGBT acceptance on twitter. ( or playing PS2
)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats exactly what I fear. She's not going to drop the Oden role playing if she does join too. It will even be her "character gag". Reacting to everything in the same way Oden would and we get to experience "Oden"'s journey at our own proper pace, in "real time" as opposed to seeing highlights of his journey in a flashback.

:kuzanope::josad::goatasure:
If I wasn't majorly invested in the series I would really consider dropping it for that alone. It'll surely drop my enjoyment at reading it though :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.