Status
Not open for further replies.
We got sum early spoilers. :sadgrin:

Chapter 1040: Overcoming Death

- Zoro gets hit with the scythe but it doesn't kill him
- Zoro suddenly feels all the pain from the medicine wearing off
- The Grim Reaper asks Zoro why he still hasn't finished his mission and fasts forward the pain

- Zoro answers ''you mean slicing his head off? Lets make a deal. Take away my pain and I will give you one of me beloved swords''
- We can see Luffy in his Gear 4 with black lightning surrounding him. It seems like a new form of gear 4.
- Kaido uses awakening and his transformation looks much more meanacing, like some sort of demon. The from is called Lord of Dragons
- Luffy hits Kaido with a new attack called ''ultra tiger gattling'' and kaido responds to him with ''dragon realm bagua''
- Both lay on the ground after clashing with each other not moving any bodyparts.

- Sanji wakes up but he can't move. His germa powers vanished and he feels every pain he took against queen
- ''Where is that moss head? He is going to die!'' Sanji is trying to call zoro with his den den mushi but there is no response.
- At the end of the chapter we can see a silhouette standing in the background with 2 swords.
that’s the fakest thing i’ve ever seen in this sub

Quick question in one piece world ?

How people debate fishman and human marriage , mink and fishman marriage, mink and human marriage, giant and human marriage, oni and mink marriage, oni and human marriage ? :sus::queenhear:

How politics in one piece play out for this marriages style ? Only thing all marriages are accept in big mom territory.

Will luffy accept carrot and random man marriage or join shanks side of pure human only ?

@Akai2 thought ?

Ichiji blitzing in the Room with Mont d'or and Oven.
BM gets up, using life of her homies, packs Kid and Law and then gets hungry and old.
She asks for Oshiruko. Then she fall a sleep.
Kidd pirates and law pirates takes the captains in safe. Law is with 1 % of life.
Izo showing one final blow but 2 vs 1 in enough so he is beaten.
Cp0 are stopped by jimbei and marco in name of kozuki sign.
Sanji wakes up with around beatiful geisha. He is without emotion to ladies. He want to die so focusing on Zoro.
Luffy new form in silhoette.

Status
Not open for further replies.