Status
Not open for further replies.
My "Shanks/Mihawk are the final fights for Luffy/Zoro" is coming together all according to plan:pepebusi:
Not gonna lie, I would love it.
The question is rather when?
After or before the whole BB pirates fight?
It don't would make sense if Zoro face true Goal before facing BB Shiryuu. Since beating Mihawk and then facing Shiryuu would powerwise not make any sense, Mihawk is at the top.

So I can see rather a battle later after BB fight, before the final war, Luffy face Shanks and Zoro face Mihawk, Sanji face BenBeckman.

In that case my predict for BenBeckman and Mihawk bounty:
Mihawk 3B
Ben 2.5B

And perhaps Shanks bounty rise too?
We are now reaching the endgame, I can't wiat to see how Oda handle the final phase of the manga and what a role Shanks will play.

Not gonna lie, I would love it.
The question is rather when?
After or before the whole BB pirates fight?
It don't would make sense if Zoro face true Goal before facing BB Shiryuu. Since beating Mihawk and then facing Shiryuu would powerwise not make any sense, Mihawk is at the top.

So I can see rather a battle later after BB fight, before the final war, Luffy face Shanks and Zoro face Mihawk, Sanji face BenBeckman.

In that case my predict for BenBeckman and Mihawk bounty:
Mihawk 3B
Ben 2.5B

And perhaps Shanks bounty rise too?
We are now reaching the endgame, I can't wiat to see how Oda handle the final phase of the manga and what a role Shanks will play.
After it all. Big thing for me about Shanks is his ulterior motives may have to do with something is set at the end of the Final War.

This is why I don't see Blackbeard or Akainu or Im being Luffy's last fights, because when you objectively look at the potential #2's for each grouping who also happen to be swordsmen (Shiryu, Fujitora, Monk Gorosei), they all fundamentally should come before Mihawk imo.

Then when you take the fact that Mihawk's only known association (and Rival) is Shanks, and that Shanks' number 2 is not a sword user at all, you can start to believe the idea that Shanks may be how this series ends overall.

It's really just process of elimination to me. If Zoro is meant to fight Mihawk last, it can't be while they fight the WG, considering the WG just removed Mihawk as a Shichibukai and are now hunting him. Mihawk literally does not fit with any other group save for Shanks, since other groups already have their swordsmen if it came down to it. Plus, I highly doubt Mihawk respects Blackbeard enough to be in the same place as him to fight Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.