Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone else genuinely worried about how the SSG will be implemented in the story?

Are they somehow supposed to be able to take on or even take down as the WG claims, the likes of Mihawk, Boa and even Weevil who was compared to a young and thus even physically prime at least Whitebeard?

How the fuck will this work? Gonna have the Warlords lose to the WGs new weapon and ruin the hype of Mihawk who we've waited decades to truly see in action and learn about too or is he gonna wreck the new SSG weapon and only some of the Warlords get beaten and thus captured or worse, killed?

I hope they're not gonna turn out to be like the "World's Strongest Intelligence Agency" CP0 and be fodder with no big feats and just to serve a hype and plot tools only. But then again I don't see them having any more importance than being for hype and plot affection ofc, but I mean without them being jobbed to hype the Warlords or others up? To not be created just for the expense of others?

If this is true too, it would really diminish the hype of Vegapunk too who has been gassed up since Alabasta I think and especially just after Thriller Bark or during it I think? Definitely from Sabaody at least especially.

As great as a character as Mr Go is especially, they ended up making CP9 who are pre TS characters look top tier by comparison and that is depressiong and frustrating. That one Heart of Gold speciasl where Maha I think there name is with the lollopop stick/ style mask and the one who died to Izo apparently, was used just to hype up the villain Mad Treasure and kinda made a joke in that.

Aren't these guys the backbone of the WG? The one who protect the Celestials including the Gorosei even and thus Imu too?

Anyone else genuinely worried about how the SSG will be implemented in the story?

Are they somehow supposed to be able to take on or even take down as the WG claims, the likes of Mihawk, Boa and even Weevil who was compared to a young and thus even physically prime at least Whitebeard?

How the fuck will this work? Gonna have the Warlords lose to the WGs new weapon and ruin the hype of Mihawk who we've waited decades to truly see in action and learn about too or is he gonna wreck the new SSG weapon and only some of the Warlords get beaten and thus captured or worse, killed?

I hope they're not gonna turn out to be like the "World's Strongest Intelligence Agency" CP0 and be fodder with no big feats and just to serve a hype and plot tools only. But then again I don't see them having any more importance than being for hype and plot affection ofc, but I mean without them being jobbed to hype the Warlords or others up? To not be created just for the expense of others?

If this is true too, it would really diminish the hype of Vegapunk too who has been gassed up since Alabasta I think and especially just after Thriller Bark or during it I think? Definitely from Sabaody at least especially.

As great as a character as Mr Go is especially, they ended up making CP9 who are pre TS characters look top tier by comparison and that is depressiong and frustrating. That one Heart of Gold speciasl where Maha I think there name is with the lollopop stick/ style mask and the one who died to Izo apparently, was used just to hype up the villain Mad Treasure and kinda made a joke in that.

Aren't these guys the backbone of the WG? The one who protect the Celestials including the Gorosei even and thus Imu too?
SSG will be another group of newly introduced fodder characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.