Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

We’re real OP fans and actually care about this story.
WG Forums = fans
OP Reddit = cultists/worshipper
That's exactly it. Genuine fans don't need echochambers and constant affirmations that the series is perfect, that Oda is God and there is nothing that can be criticised about it. They don't need to be constantly reminded of how amazing One Piece and Luffy are, repeating the same egregious catchphrases every week at least.

A lot of redditors love to call us "toxic" but they don't realise toxicity can come in various forms including "TOXIC POSITIVITY" which they are champions of, along with the Youtube and Twitter communities too.

They are so unaware of how much of a cult they are or worse, they actually embrace it.

Luffy has a poop fetish. Pooffy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/v9wg2m

@Natalija

You're calling me retarded when I did't even say it was official? Ofc I know its fanart, are you trolling or really this dense dude?

Fucking weird ass bait man.
yo it's just Monsterzoro:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

don't really care about the insults he used, didn't u still snitch to the mods even tho u said it sounded funny?
Why do you sound so triggered?

G

Gorosei Informer

:lusalty::seriously::nicagesmile:

I've been waiting for closure on that for YEARS now lmao. Thats why I was so fucking hyped when the Vinsmoke Sanji reveal finally came and thus the reveal of Yonji and Reiju too.

Now the real question is, how long did we actually wait from Jaya to WCI to find out?

2002 was Jaya. 2016 was WCI....

GOOD FUCKING LORD LMFAO!

kingufy:jinbewat::luchosop::sanjimeh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
G

Gorosei Informer

yo it's just Monsterzoro:kobeha:
I know but I take being called stupid/retarded very personally for my own specific reasons too. Even if it wasn't, it felt like a personal attack (In before Brie Larson reference/meme).

Being constantly called stupid/retarded/brain dead for most of my life now has not helped my self esteem. Being told I was incompetent/incapable/useless etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.