Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Just watched "saving private ryan", not my type of movie :josad:
Someone give me an iconic movie to watch plz :pepebusi:
Kung Pow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/v9s6sl
Omfg I just noticed the Nika and especially Yamato counterparts here, LMFAOOOOOO! Such simple humour is often some of the most clever and funniest/most effective!

:kailaugh::lulz::luffylaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

We purposely trained Kaido wrong as a joke:

:kaidowhat::peperain::pepemy:

Hiyori talking to Orochi:

That's exactly it. Genuine fans don't need echochambers and constant affirmations that the series is perfect, that Oda is God and there is nothing that can be criticised about it. They don't need to be constantly reminded of how amazing One Piece and Luffy are, repeating the same egregious catchphrases every week at least.

A lot of redditors love to call us "toxic" but they don't realise toxicity can come in various forms including "TOXIC POSITIVITY" which they are champions of, along with the Youtube and Twitter communities too.

They are so unaware of how much of a cult they are or worse, they actually embrace it.

Luffy has a poop fetish. Pooffy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/v9wg2m

@Natalija
:usoprice: I love these

I’m watching Op since 2004 and reading it since 2011. I’m a disappointed fan who has hopes for a good final saga.
It will never be in my top 3 (OP was once my number 1) but if Oda delivers a good final saga it’ll be in my top 5 (it will probably end up between 6th-10th place)
I see. I was half joking but given how much you criticize One Piece and Oda I wasn't sure whether you still like it or are just kinda stuck with it and read it out of habit.

I feel similar, my enjoyment decreased but I still like the story, there are still some things, such as lore, themes and the overall concept that I am invested in.

I used to be a huge fan when I first got into it around 2011/12. I had never seen anything like One Piece before and was just completely blown away, some scenes made me almost scream out of pure hype. I was literally Luffy in this emote :lunazing:

That's exactly it. Genuine fans don't need echochambers and constant affirmations that the series is perfect, that Oda is God and there is nothing that can be criticised about it. They don't need to be constantly reminded of how amazing One Piece and Luffy are, repeating the same egregious catchphrases every week at least.

A lot of redditors love to call us "toxic" but they don't realise toxicity can come in various forms including "TOXIC POSITIVITY" which they are champions of, along with the Youtube and Twitter communities too.

They are so unaware of how much of a cult they are or worse, they actually embrace it.

Luffy has a poop fetish. Pooffy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/v9wg2m

@Natalija
so many good memes in one spot

Status
Not open for further replies.