Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lance_Dragonite , while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with the title of Greatest Spoiler Provider, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Lance. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Eichiro Oda’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Eichiro’s ass as @AwakenedCabbage was. I don’t know if you’re as good as @ScotchInformer though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I'm breaking the fourth wall

I am the best Spoiler Provider in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this forum. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Panbtheos saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a @Pantheos guy. You know who else was a Pantheos guy? @rerere . And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Rerere is I’m going to leave with the Spoiler Provider in the world title

@Lance_Dragonite , while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with the title of Greatest Spoiler Provider, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Lance. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Eichiro Oda’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Eichiro’s ass as @AwakenedCabbage was. I don’t know if you’re as good as @ScotchInformer though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I'm breaking the fourth wall
Imagine putting the effort to type that xD, they're not obliged to give us spoilers, and you're not obliged to read them xD

Oh fuck no

i can't have another plot of someone kidnaping and try to romance them

like Absalom

but if it happens

Ryokugyu will be the perfect villain for Sanji to fight
Even with the "bad" Admirals, like Akainu, they've always been consistent in trying to do good. I don't think Oda is going to introduce an Admiral that would sexually harass people. You never know, though, Green Bull is a total wild card.

Status
Not open for further replies.