Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing game!!! I love the whole going through an education system and then earn our way to the very top of the industry stuff, so very different from usual Pokémon…………would be even better if it didn’t almost ruin my screen……

And yeah I have not played poke park series lol
How about this?
:finally:
That was my first actual Pokémon game lol

conquest fan?

We are not.. it's just he never posted any fake spoilers till now (as long as I've seen him) but it wasn't his usual way of posting either so I asked.
Orojapan1 takes "his" spoilers from this forum or questionable sources.

And yes, he often says wrong spoilers, like the buster call from last chapter. Just ignore him.

Rank ranger games in order if you’ve played them all. I’m curious cause there’s only one right order
:shocking: @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Tyki_Mikk @AwakenedCabbage
The first one > Guardian Signs > Almia

I could change guardian signs for the first one but i have more memories of the first one, i've played them a lot(except for Almia, it's not like i didn't like it but i didn't buy the game, a friend lend me the game and i only played it once). And i have good memories of the first one. Not only due to the main story but also from the special missions, i still remember getting Manaphy for the first time and send it to pearl or platinum, i don't remember. Anyways good memories scratching the touch screen.

I wanted another pokemon ranger but i doubt nintendo will make another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.