Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone put the Orojapan spoilers on the official thread and tag the leakers asking for confirmation? these spoilers are not deduction, they came from a source already known in the community, but unfortunately it doesn't have that much credibility.

and they’ll keep coming, until someone confirm/deny them
What are we sure is going to happen this chapter?
- Greenbull face reveal (as a last panel cliffhanger probably)
- Bounties (i mean, its kinda obvious)
- Party
- Robin (redon said: its really really suspicious shes not in the chapter 1052 hehe)

POSSIBLE EVENTS WE CAN SEE:
- New Yonko reveal
- kaido and BM stuff
- Yamato being nee SH

With this cards, Fake Leakers are making a lot of shit on social media and forums.

Just dont read a single shit today and surprise urself tomorrow.

:cheers:

Shadows of Goats

Mystery Dungeon ratings now
:shocking:
Sky(the better version of time/darkness)>>>>>Time/Darkness>>>Blue/Red

I haven't played DX and the ones from the 3ds but i doubt they can surpass Sky or Time/Darkness. I remember Blue/Red having a lot of events post-game, but i never got that latias/latios mission iirc, i never saw a guide so i may have skipped a lot of post-game

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I guess they're kinda confirmed but Redon and Scotch think that's so vague it barely makes a spoiler
That's best case scenario, though. If it turns out that all of this is true, with Buggy and Green Bull's face reveal, and it's not even the real meat of the spoiler? I'm trying not to get too hyped, and failing miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.