Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
how i do i put a spoiler then add a pic in the favorite panel discussion?
1) click on “insert” then click on “spoiler”

2) You can choose to add a name or leave the name empty. Then click continue.

3) You’ll see 2 sets of brackets with the world “spoiler” in them. Click in between them, then click insert image. Paste the URL of your image.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just watched the new episode. It was great, but they really stretched it a lot. Kaido destroying the Oden castle was beautiful. The best thing though, was Hawkins jumping on the roofs of the houses, with his trusted legendary deer, and commanding Kaido :finally:
I knew you were gonna lose it when I saw the scene of Hawkins riding on the roofs and telling Kaido to attack the castle. You could say he was ordering around Kaido :yasu:

Kaido's dragon form looked awesome the whole episode. And the Boro Breath was menacing. It just sucks they're stuck with 14-15 pages per episode. So I guess 914 we're getting Luffy beating Kaido until he transforms back into a human. Then 915 we're getting the Thunder Bagua and HA faces.

Just watched the new episode. It was great, but they really stretched it a lot. Kaido destroying the Oden castle was beautiful. The best thing though, was Hawkins jumping on the roofs of the houses, with his trusted legendary deer, and commanding Kaido :finally:
Boring ep the only good thing was kaido destroying the castle
Next ep 20 min of luffy getting to kaido

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is the anime worth catching up to??
Art, animation, direction, music and voice acting in Wano has been really good. But 12-15 pages per episode makes me wish I waited for One Pace instead :feelscryingman:

Yeah that's true. The pacing is awful.
True but they have no choice. It's either this current format or 40-50 episode filler arcs in between canon arcs. They can't catch up to the manga. One Piece kai in 15 years will be great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.