Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Detective Conan, I really do (especially with characters such as Conan, Kokoro, Kaito Kid and with the intelligent cases and plots) though I Wonder sometimes if Aoyama really planned to give an end to the manga, I feel that the plot with the men in black and Shinichi retrieving his true age for good doesn't have any real progress.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I really like Detective Conan, I really do (especially with characters such as Conan, Kokoro, Kaito Kid and with the intelligent cases and plots) though I Wonder sometimes if Aoyama really planned to give an end to the manga, I feel that the plot with the men in black and Shinichi retrieving his true age for good doesn't have any real progress.
One Piece will end before Conan. I don't think Gosho is actually concerned about ending the series. He just likes drawing case files. The Black Organization plot is there as a backbone to hold fans' long term interest, but it's not even 20% of the focus.

I wanna see if this Lurking Legend that was announced will still appear in Wano arc and who it may be. If he appears during Wano arc, it might be after the Fire Festival after Kaido and Big Mom squashed the alliance imo, before the marines come to Wano too.
I thought Rocks was the lurking legend honestly.

One Piece will end before Conan. I don't think Gosho is actually concerned about ending the series. He just likes drawing case files. The Black Organization plot is there as a backbone to hold fans' long term interest, but it's not even 20% of the focus.

I thought Rocks was the lurking legend honestly.
Yes but it's still a bit frustrating to see a plot with no progress.
I think it could be Shiki who's the Lurking Legend.

Akai2

β€Ž
Yes but it's still a bit frustrating to see a plot with no progress.
True, but I stopped being bothered by it a long time ago. I honestly just accept the fact that it'll never be resolved and just enjoy my favorite manga as episodic cases. I can't blame anyone that stops reading the series because of that though.

I think it could be Shiki who's the Lurking Legend.
It could be, but I'm not a fan on that simple because we've already dealt with Shiki. I know it was in a non canon movie, but still I'd like a fresher character. To me Rocks or Imu fit the lurking legend description better.

It could be, but I'm not a fan on that simple because we've already dealt with Shiki. I know it was in a non canon movie, but still I'd like a fresher character. To me Rocks or Imu fit the lurking legend description better.
Perhaps but I'm not a fan of the way he was depicted in the movie, plus unlike Xebec who may be dead Shiki has at least one motive to stay hidden. His levitation df also may have much greater potential that what was shown in Strong World but that's my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Speaking about Xebec, I can't help but feel that his defeat was partially caused by the betrayal of one or several of his crewmates like Whitebeard or Shiki.

Akai2

β€Ž
Speaking about Xebec, I can't help but feel that his defeat was partially caused by the betrayal of one or several of his crewmates like Whitebeard or Shiki.
I wouldn't mind another long flashback after Oden's to dive into the God Valley incident.

Once I saw Moria with BB I started thinking of the possibility BB revives Xebec's corpse with his own shadow. And since he's darkness he can create an artificial shadow to avoid the drawback :steef:

I'm usually against the "revive overpowered dead villain" trope but damn it I wanna see it lol

I wouldn't mind another long flashback after Oden's to dive into the God Valley incident.

Once I saw Moria with BB I started thinking of the possibility BB revives Xebec's corpse with his own shadow. And since he's darkness he can create an artificial shadow to avoid the drawback :steef:

I'm usually against the "revive overpowered dead villain" trope but damn it I wanna see it lol
Of course it may depends on whenever Xebec's body is still here and not just a squeleton and where his corpse might be if it still exist. And Moria would only be too happy to use that against BB.

Akai2

β€Ž
Looks like we have an Ai x Conan faction over here :catlewd:
Post automatically merged:

Yep Shinichi has never looked at another girl than Ran and she's the only one he acts perverted with.
It took him 20 years to get a kiss, it was on the cheek but goshdarn it still counts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.