Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oden knows already that the birth of Joy Boy is 20 years based on the laughtale expedition and that is Luffy senpai! if Oden can not defeat Kaido at the point someone in the future will come to wano and will defeat kaido that is why Toki is crying while reading Oden notes. Toki is not the traitor because as a samurai with 2 kids she needs to be calm all the time despite the situation
Post automatically merged:

Feel sorry to old hug who is the first owner of Mane Mane no Mi because she was being executed by kaido itself and the reason for kaido is always suicidal because of this chapter!

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Damn seeing your message again after such a long time brings tears to my eyes :amazing:
Man I miss 9000 IQ Bogard :milaugh:

I'm doing great, how are you my man? One of the coolest cats on here. I miss discussing OP with you and everyone here. I have so many threads in mind but I literally have 1 or 2 free hours a day for like the next year :josad:

I still lurk during spoiler day and see y'all spreading cancer :gokulaugh:

I'm doing great, how are you my man? One of the coolest cats on here. I miss discussing OP with you and everyone here. I have so many threads in mind but I literally have 1 or 2 free hours a day for like the next year :josad:

Damn bro well i hope to you see again soon

@Akai2 We miss you a lot nakama!! I'm glad you are still here

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I have a riddle for everyone, hope you can solve it:feelsokeman::feelsokeman:
When Sanji have a badass moment or a W, everyone will either ignore it or talking trash about it. For example:

or this

And when Zoro do something "boring" and not appealing, he always get the unnecessary praise and hype from fans. For example:

or this

So the real question is why is this a thing anyway? Hint: Wank and Bash:feelscryingman:

I have a riddle for everyone, hope you can solve it:feelsokeman::feelsokeman:
When Sanji have a badass moment or a W, everyone will either ignore it or talking trash about it. For example:

or this

And when Zoro do something "boring" and not appealing, he always get the unnecessary praise and hype from fans. For example:

or this

So the real question is why is this a thing anyway? Hint: Wank and Bash:feelscryingman:
whose dupe r u

Status
Not open for further replies.