Who will fight alongside Luffy in the last war?

• Total voters
How has this ruined Sanji’s development ? Vinsmokes hate him because his “mentality” is weak. Not his strength or abilities. He oneshotted Yonji in WCI, they dont care that hes physically strong now. They hate his kindness and caring attitude. They hate that he cooks. Basically everything that Sanji got from Sora and Zeff….

Sanji developing his own natural exoskeleton doesnt ruin him. Only the RS did, since that was using the tech of the family he hates.
Bro all this exo shi that he got from his family is lame. Oda could have improved his haki, instead he chose raidsuit that was from his father and now this exo think is from his father too that he hated so much.

1028 spoilers from Korean leaker:

- queen vs sanji
- queen uses a virus he worked on for many years on himself
- the virus is called: Hulk
- queen transforms into a giant, very muscular man. He is so muscular even his abs Have smaller abs on them. His biceps are the size of his regular body.

- queen says he is 10 times stronger in this mode, even kaidou fears his strength now. the effect only lasts 20 minutes but IT's enough to defeat everyone in the live floor.
- queen starts rampaging defeating everyone including Marco and Xdrake.

- sanji tries to stop him but gets defeated too. The ground splits in half from queen's attacks.
- queen catches Hyo and kawamatsu and is about to end them.
- sanji takes out the raid suit and transforms.
- queen tries to attacks but his attacks dont hit sanji because he keep turning invisible.
- sanji uses a new attack, he hits queen so Hard in his stomack that Queens turns back into his normal human mode.
- all star queen: defeated. Chapter end, break next week
Is this real ?

Bro all this exo shi that he got from his family is lame. Oda could have improved his haki, instead he chose raidsuit that was from his father and now this exo think is from his father too that he hated so much.
:steef:

It's gonna be Tokyo ghoul all over again, sanji doesn't want to become a monster but has to accept it
:kata:
I can already see the wholesome moments with luffy zoro, nami and of course, chopper telling him that he isn't one

Damn RIP Sanji's character, that whole bs about how he is better than his brother's is over forever
i think oda just making us troll and nothing may happen and sanji gets to keep his emotions. If sanji somehow turns like his brothers then evn if he somehow indirectly caused injury to females . His spirit will break itself . I doubt oda will go that route .

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
i think oda just making us troll and nothing may happen and sanji gets to keep his emotions. If sanji somehow turns like his brothers then evn if he somehow indirectly caused injury to females . His spirit will break itself . I doubt oda will go that route .
Sanji getting the powerup with no downsides makes him more unlikable than his brothers, at least it's not their fault they turned that way.
Besides we were supposed to like sanji because he was a failure in his father's eyes but turns out he's not.