If there was a dislike button, who would have the most dislikes?

• Spoilers_please

Votes: 102 39.4%
  • Finalbeta

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • TAC

Votes: 65 25.1%
  • Monsterx

Votes: 23 8.9%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
‎
Valve the company who ROSE from mod development and creating new games based on mods doing this? WTF?! I've called them the "Nintendo of the West" before as a joke but I never expected it to go this far!

:crazwhat::whitepress::mihugh::usoprice:

:hope::watchout::quest::hohoho:

What The Fortress is going on even?

:jinbewat::king:

Hopefully it being added to Steam will happen, that seems the most likely and logical scenario with Valve.
apparently it might be something good?:kayneshrug: all they gave us recently was the snakes update and the new halloween maps are pretty fun

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
‎
Snakes update? Not heard about that? And they're still doing new content for Scream Fortress? Nice!

:shocking::finally:
there are some new maps the snakes update was literally just that they added some snakes to snakewater, and it became a meme because at least it wasnt the usual ''updated the localization files''
Post automatically merged:

If Akainu doesn't do a coup d'état, I will delete my account!
stop deleting your account over every little thing!

Last edited:

Ghostly Reflections

Distant Dreamer
‎
people are saying it's a hint for an update to come
Lance works for Valve now?! A potential update huh? Could they FINALLY be releasing the Heavy update after all these YEARS?! Lmao! Maybe a Wild West themed update like what Dungeon Defenders 2 got recently which i really love too? The snake could allude to that?

:usoprice::usosmug::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

If Akainu doesn't do a coup d'état, I will delete my account!

Me if Queek deletes their account:

:josad:

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
‎
Lance works for Valve now?! A potential update huh? Could they FINALLY be releasing the Heavy update after all these YEARS?! Lmao! Maybe a Wild West themed update like what Dungeon Defenders 2 got recently which i really love too? The snake could allude to that?

:usoprice::usosmug::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Me if Queek deletes their account:

:josad:
Oh shit just got a bird heavy drop:steef:

Last edited: